Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

=PV='s N00Bish Sigs & SCARY SITUATIONS!!!

SIGS
    I use The GIMP and I'm a nub, so I think that pretty much sums it up. Please, be as harsh as you want, I'll take it as constructive critisism.

My first:

I kinda screwed this one up... so I fixed it up as best I could, which isn't very good:

One for my friend firearmdude26 (obviously):

And a random one:

Please don't take that name, I'm going to use it in the near future for someone. One of my friends, actually.

And one for my friend who I will introduce to DD and help him make an account:

Goku is just going to be part of the name though. It might be like Goku336... or something.

More to come...

And the update has come! EDIT:

Played around with the first one:

Uhh, goku336?

MY FAV:

One I made for my sis if she needed it for something... she didn't even care about it... confused_):

Messed with my newest one:

I wish I could help someone make sig or something, but I ain't got no skills. confused_)

SCARY SITUATIONS (since only 1 topic per person...)

Mostly based on Jeff's Pivot People. Thanks!

Scary Situation #1:

LOL. Scary, freaky, wierd, stupid, dumb, disturbing?

Suggestions welcome! ))(*

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Bump. Thank you DD. And yes, I have 'heard' of google, but I see no relevance between that and the difference between an admin and a mod, could you explain further? Or actually, you know what, I've bothered you enough, I'm not gonna ask.

EDIT

Ooh, I get it.

A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Gimp can make better sigs you just need to pratice and blend everthing togther better.
    I like the last one though.

Blend? THANK YOU FOR POSTING, you're the first person who posted in forever. Well the ONLY one actually.

A Friendly Creature

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Blended:

Unblended:

I whipped that up in a minute, see the diffrence a little blending can do.Theres more than one way to blend you just gotta find the one that works with it.

Whoa, so you just grapped two pics from the interent and made that? Do you blend with the eraser? Because THEGIMP erasers dont have the airbrush tool I'm afraid... you're really good.

A Friendly Creature

Bump. I don't know how to use The GIMP, i just use it 'cause it's free. Any mentors open for it?

A Friendly Creature

Enthusiast

Don't have a clue about TheGimp.

But hey, like Xinq said, blend some more. And I noticed that some images are too blury (like the first one) or too crisp (like the fifth one).

Keep practicing, if there was a poll I'd be really close to pressing good.

PS: The last one is really good!

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

This is now my current one...

A Friendly Creature

BUMP! UPDATED WITH SS! RATE AND ENJOY NEW SIGS ALSO! Yeah, sorry for caps. And for all the double posts.

A Friendly Creature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast