Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

my flash backgrounds

ok i know i already had a topic for my first background but im going to make an acctual topic for this....

i am currently working on a background kit for flash with different skies, distant objects, foregrounds, indoor rooms, and mini props like rocks, trees, tabels for indoors, trash cans, and other stuffs and ill post the finished version here but in the meantime i will post demos of some level parts i have so far if you have any ideas or acctual background parts that you made and you would like to be put in this pack post here also i still need some rocks and trees along with a busted up version of each

here are some examples of parts that will be in the kit

u did a pretty good job on the bg, pretty detailed ground, i like your signature also, good job

sig by MystrRobotoe
    BRING BACK SMASHDOOD! WE WANT SMASHDOOD! WE LOVE YOU SMASHDOOD!
    people i love so hard: mrfarinhight, mistrbritesyd, almost insane

Enthusiast

The drawings were nice, but I think the rock was the clearest thing to see. You should post some more, before making a thread. Hope to see more though.

Nice background. Thats gonna be for a flash ani? Lookin' forward to that, looks like your talented.
    Your sig also pwns too...your good at this stuff.

Fresh Newbie
    ok i updated the tread this will be the place for all my BGs plus the kit i am making tell me what you think so far and post ideas or files you would like in the kit

My god. . . so fuzzy. . . any chance on saving those as .png or .gif? Because they are seriously fuzzy and suffering from jpeg 'heat waves', you know what I mean. They look good and all, but. . . yeesh, the fuzzy is just getting to me.

Those are all pretty cool, except the third one. The white spiral thing doesn't look like a spiral at all, it looks very rushed. But other than that, it's all good.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast

I like the building one the best. It isn't rushed, is very basic so it's easy to work with.
    I wouldn't use them towards the fact that I don't currently use flash.
    But nice job. The other 2 do seem a bit rushed.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.