Hello, before we start, I would like to say, DO NOT REQUEST A LOCK, THIS IS IN THE RIGHT FORUM, I asked Kyle where to post a tutorial, and he said here. So now that we're all done with that, Onto the tutorial!

[center:3192gktb]Step 1, Basic Background[/center:3192gktb]
First thing you want to do is make the background BLACK
Screen Shot

[center:3192gktb]Step 2, Stars[/center:3192gktb]
Next, Go to Filters>Noise>RGB Noise, then uncheck the "Independent RGB" button, and move the selector things to somewhere inbetween 40 and 50. How it should look

[center:3192gktb]Step 3, Correcting The Stars[/center:3192gktb]
Now, go to Colors>Curves. and make it look like this and then click "OK", do it 2 to 3 times, depending on how many stars you want.

[center:3192gktb]Step 4, Starting The Sun[/center:3192gktb]
Time to create the sun. First make a new layer, check the "Transparency" box, and put it ABOVE the background, then select your Paintbrush tool, and select "Circle Fuzzy (19)" and put it at full size. Then paint in the top right corner, if you do it right, it should look like this.

[center:3192gktb]Step 5, Adding To The Sun[/center:3192gktb]
Next, make a new layer and call it "YELLOW", check the "Transparency" box, and put it underneath the white layer. Then change your Paintbrush's color to yellow, (use the same brush) and then paint around the sun, if you do it right, it should look like this.

[center:3192gktb]Step 6, Finishing The Sun[/center:3192gktb]
Now, create a new layer, name it "Orange", check the "Transparency" box, and put it underneath your "Yellow" layer.Change your brush color to Orange, (still using the same brush) and then paint around the yellow part of the sun. If done correctly it should look like this.

[center:3192gktb]Step 7, Adding Effects To The Sun[/center:3192gktb]
Now, Mold all your Layers used for the sun, bye right clicking on the layers and then clicking "merge down".
Then rename it "sun" by right clicking the layer, and then clicking "edit layer attributes".
Then select your "sun" layer, and go into Filters>Noise>Pick, and click the "randomize" button, and move both selectors to 100. It adds a nice effect. Your picture should look like this, if done correctly.

[center:3192gktb]Step 8, Finishing touches.[/center:3192gktb]
Now that your all done, check that everything is done correctly, and then merge your two layers together.
then go into Filters>Light and Shadow> Lens Flare, and move it directly on top of your sun, then click "OK", then you can save it, and post it here on DD for the world to see! If done correctly it should look like this.

Good bye
If you want the file, just PM me and I will be happy to share it.
If you use this tutorial and post the result of it, please give me credits, and link to this thread.
Thanks to: Bolt for his awesome BB code tutorial, all the admins and moderators and forum helpers who make DD so epic.