Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

PrivateRyan sigs

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Ask me and ill make you your very own sig; FOR FREE!!! Just describe what you want and ill do my best to make it. When its finished, i will post it on this same topic and i will write "<your name> custom sig" right above it.

this is my first sig

this is my new sig. its also my second sig lol!

and now, this is my third sig ever!!

here ya go stick 92! i did my best to give a slight glow and i think it looks nice. but im not real happy with the text cuz it was kinda hard but if you want, i can make a totally new sig but youll have to let me choose the pictures i use. that would make it easier. anyways, i think this sig turned out pretty nicely and i hope you like it. remember, im more than happy to make a new one if you arent quite happy with this one

this is my latest sig and i remember someone asking me to change my style so i did and here is the result

i made the next sig awhile ago. i think it was my second sig and i made it in about 10 minutes. this is an unfinished sig i made. that means that if you like it, i can finish it by adding your name and maybe a few more effects

my thread!! <--view NOW or eat penguin shit

Click here to save kittens

<---click

Hey.Those are pretty good.
    Could you make me signature plz.
    Description:

That pic would be awsome in it.
    Put only chief and those other guys in it.
    Green background and some glowing to it.
    And of course Put Stick92 somewhere in it.
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."

hmmmm, most of the effects you used for all of them are the same, try some new stuff, and stick 92, PM-ing private ryan your request would have been a better idea, anyway, try some new effects, and maybe blend your renders in a bit more, but keep photoshoping

sig by MystrRobotoe
    BRING BACK SMASHDOOD! WE WANT SMASHDOOD! WE LOVE YOU SMASHDOOD!
    people i love so hard: mrfarinhight, mistrbritesyd, almost insane

Enthusiast
    Your first two i didn't like at all, but the third is pretty good. I liked the text, it matched pretty well, but you shouldn't have blurred it. It would have looked better without it. And did you use any brushes. *checks* No you didn't haha.
    [quote:ac0f3bd038="SA"]You should be banned because you never act like your name. Not once have you brightened up my day on the forums <: (
    And you're not a mister : O[/quote:ac0f3bd038]
    =(

tnks

ok stick 92 ill do my best but idk about the glow. well, maybe ill figure it out but yea ill get on it right now

my thread!! <--view NOW or eat penguin shit

Click here to save kittens

<---click

Thanks man.
    Thats cool and of course i will use it.
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."

wow, the one u did for stick92 is your best, i like how u matched the background colors with master chief, but your still using that weird like, thread effect, with like the lines weaving eachother, and once again, try to blend your render more with the background, try some new effects aswell, anyway, this is my favorite of yours, keep it up

i love it when u post in people's thread, and they go to your thread and post there...it has a name i think, courtesy?

sig by MystrRobotoe
    BRING BACK SMASHDOOD! WE WANT SMASHDOOD! WE LOVE YOU SMASHDOOD!
    people i love so hard: mrfarinhight, mistrbritesyd, almost insane

Enthusiast
    i say lower the patch works effects opacity down alot... but i love ur style, looks a bit like mine
    <.<
    >.>
    good job
    I dig the newst ghost recon one.