Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

A few of my Gimp works

I take pleasure in making signatures and avatars in the program knownas Gimp, its not Photoshop, but with enough time and effort its can be just as good as Photoshop. In some aspects better.

Signatures
    Spoiler:

This is my most recent, I love as much as I love the anime and Taiga. The anime is Toradora.

This was a signature I use for awhile on Dickpage. The render is in some bad quality, it is actually the first render I've ever cut out myself.

This is possibly my favorite, when I made a this I made a breakthrough in my Gimping. The render is Ventus from the fantastic game Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Part of the brilliant series, Kingdom Hearts.

I this I was higher then cloud 23 when I made this, I do like the result though. The renders in this Signatures came from Elsword, a really fun free mmorpg.

Spoiler:

This one was for my friend, ThePivotStudent. Sasuke could never go wrong, right?

This one goes with the signature.

My most recent one. All I did was mess around with a small fractal. Goes with the Taiga signature because he come from the same anime.

Some Cloud is always good right? I really experimented with this one and now its one of my best.

For my Minecraft friend Erickm.

This was for wtfteam, for my SDW/OC Arron eon.

Crona. The scariest, cutest son of a bitch you'll ever feel sorry for.
    Last edited by Mizu; 13 Mar 2014 at 03:12 AM.

The Green Boss

Re: A few of my Gimp works

There is some great work there man. Well done.

Banned

This was supposed to be Allen Walker, I don't know what the fuck I did to mess it up so badly.

Anther version of the Allen Walker one.

LordKnight Elsword form the game Elsword, I love this one.