Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

wow those are good. some of them need a little cleaning here and there, but those are good. i like that guy u drew free-handed, id say one of ur best.

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Thanks.

My favorite is the Nautilus Monster. I don't think I did such a great job on the kid, but you didn't see the book so it's only a picture to you. ^_^

Most of them really are sketches, so I didn't bother touching up on them.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

theyre awesome.. i prefer the landscape because its just perfect.. it looks like a park in a ghost town
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Thanks.

I would like to upload stuff more often, but I hardly ever get a chance to draw anymore and I don't come here that much.

Btw, to answer people's questions about the "sick" story, it was written by piggy and no, he didn't really do that. That's why it's a called a story...

Sam
    Dedicated Member

Oh boy, that's a lot to take in. The advice i can give u right now is work on ur line thickness, vary it. Sharpen the pencil u use sometimes, use blunt pencils at other times. Mix it up.