Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: rpm

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast theMotion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,012

    rpm

    [tn=700:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/TGtXocF.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8]

    [tn=100:2um4hin8]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/16864/1362288481.png[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/at2XuTs.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/KolYaet.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/nruCV.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/bUlXn.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/nUePi.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/7NzfZ.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/1iDPf.png[/tn:2um4hin8][tn=100:2um4hin8]http://i.imgur.com/ijGLK.jpg[/tn:2um4hin8]

    Criticism is welcome.


  2. #2
    Mother Russia Cavolia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    4,317

    Re: chaos

    I thought these looked pretty professional. Can't say much else really since I'm pretty sure you didn't design the skull and stuff yourself. I mean, it may be hard but it's an important thing to have everything be made by yourself IMO. If i'm wrong, I'm sorry.
    | Pivot | Artwork | Youtube |
    DD Achievements:
    Spoiler:

    Beginner:
    • 16 august 2008

    Intermediate:
    • 9 January 2009

    Veteran:
    • 28 June 2010


    666 Posts:
    • 3 July 2010

    1000 Posts:
    • 12 November 2010

    2000 Posts:
    • 30 March 2011

    3000 Posts:
    • 25 December 2011

    4000 Posts:
    • 19 November 2012


    Vip:
    • 15 July 2010
      Special thanks to Arch

    Myfiles:
    • 29 October 2010
      Special thanks to Mango

    2 Month ban:
    • 16 July 2010
      Special thanks to Skype

  3. #3
    Slide

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    [loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence
    Posts
    3,742

    Re: chaos

    Holy crap these are beautiful.

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast theMotion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,012

    Re: chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovich
    I thought these looked pretty professional. Can't say much else really since I'm pretty sure you didn't design the skull and stuff yourself. I mean, it may be hard but it's an important thing to have everything be made by yourself IMO. If i'm wrong, I'm sorry.
    Thanks man. I will be investing in a camera soon so I can make my own stock photography.

    Quote Originally Posted by yoloswag
    Holy crap these are beautiful.
    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Dedicated Member TheRavenHouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Awaiting ban
    Posts
    971

    Re: chaos

    I agree that they are very pretty and look quite professional, however I did recognize a lot of the stock used which is quite off putting, mostly just little things, but you should probably not use that skull.

    ___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast theMotion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,012

    Re: chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavenHouse
    I agree that they are very pretty and look quite professional, however I did recognize a lot of the stock used which is quite off putting, mostly just little things, but you should probably not use that skull.
    Noted. As mentioned above I will be investing in a camera soon. Thanks for the comment.


  7. #7
    Enthusiast Kush's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,586

    Re: chaos

    I like them, just on a couple just seems like there is some things that don't mix well.
    [center:2rpd5r61][/center:2rpd5r61]

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast theMotion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,012

    Re: chaos

    Update!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H866v5utMz4

    Short typography animation I did, check out my channel for more.

    Criticism is welcome.


  9. #9
    Dedicated Member TheRavenHouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Awaiting ban
    Posts
    971

    Re: chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by theMotion
    Update!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H866v5utMz4

    Short typography animation I did, check out my channel for more.

    Criticism is welcome.

    It's very well done, and each portion individually is quite nice, but all together it seems very empty, there's far to much space left unfilled, and for a rock song there is very little motion, which could probably be fixed easily.

    ___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast theMotion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,012

    Re: chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavenHouse
    It's very well done, and each portion individually is quite nice, but all together it seems very empty, there's far to much space left unfilled, and for a rock song there is very little motion, which could probably be fixed easily.
    Thank you. Looking back now I can see what you mean. I plan on re-doing or finishing the song, and I will add more motion to make the video a bit more engaging.



    e: 4000th post, yeahhhh!


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •