Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Behind the tree hacking your girlfriends webcam.

Digitally Fenkai'D

Here are some of the sigs I've made:

Featured:

Bad:

Good:

Bad:

Okay:

That's all I've made so far, I'll make more soon, message me if you want one!
    |YOUTUBE| |THREAD|
    XBOX LIVE: sk8erchip
    (if you want to add me as a friend on XBOX then you should probably PM me on DD or I'll probably decline)

Re: Digitally Fenkai'D

What software do you use for making your signatures?

I'm going to do a broad spectrum CC on the current tags, since I don't feel like CCing each one.

CC
    Color: The color on all of the tags is rather random. When you make a tag, you want the colors to flow smoothly from one to the next. I can give you tips on improving the flow of color if you use GIMP.
    To get them to flow better, you can apply a solid color (or gradient) over the entire image and set the layer to one of the overlay states.
    The Ezio one is the only one where the colors look decent together, simply because of his red belt and grey robes to match the red and grey background.
    In other words, you don't want heavy contrast between colors.

Flow/Blending: The flow in all of your tags is pretty well nonexistent, the second one most of all. You need to create a feel for your tags instead of trying to slap a bunch of stocks together. Rotate them, rearrange them, and be picky when choosing the stocks for your tags. Pic a direction from where the wind is coming and angle any particles in a way that it looks like they're blowing, same thing for the blast effects and such, pick an origin (in the tag or off to the side) where all of the effects radiate from/to.

Text: I suggest you stay away from text until you're more comfortable with the basics of tag making. I've been doing sigs for four years and I'm still not very good with text (though that's just me.)

That's all I got for now, hope you don't take this hard cc the wrong way, I only want to help you improve Coutz?
    [center:26lpf8cv][/center:26lpf8cv]
    [center:26lpf8cv]Su'up[/center:26lpf8cv]

Best advice yet, silly WTFTEAM members, thank you.
    I use photoshop for the making my tags.
    |YOUTUBE| |THREAD|
    (if you want to add me as a friend on XBOX then you should probably PM me on DD or I'll probably decline)

Yeah, they're a little lacking in the art department.

Yes, they are, they only have two decent members that I can think of, Chromium and Liteicon.
    Your artwork is amazing to, you should be proud.
    |YOUTUBE| |THREAD|

Yeah, Liteicon is probably the best tag artist over there, though he's not the best when it comes to text XD

And thank you, I appreciate the compliment, I am proud of my work ^_^

Also, I can help you with basic stuff when it comes to tags, but because I use GIMP, I can't help you with any specific functions in Photoshop

Sure that would be greatly appreciated Mike!
    |YOUTUBE| |THREAD|

Don't spam c4ds/brushes everwhere. Only add effects that look good, not just because it's what you see everyone else doing. For now, you should try and do simpler things before trying text etc. Also, your renders are sticking out way too much. You want it to be your main focus, but you also gotta make it look like it's part of the sig, not just a background/foreground. Try out lighting, it adds much more depth to your sigs, find out where the light source should be coming from, and adjust color to that source, although I don't think you should worry about thet yet.

You also have to have some sort of color scheme, it makes it easier on the eyes and better to look at. Orange and blue is a really popular color combo because of how much it contrasts each other. Look up tutorials for color and gradient maps. Although don't restrict yourself to two colors only.

Try and find a direction you want the eyes to look at and make it flow towards that direction. You want to give a sense of motion to bring the sig alive and exciting. You want to make the viewers eyes move around instead of just looking at a guy.

I haven't made legitimate sigs in years, so my information might be little outdated but yeah, this is basically stuff you have to work on.
    See You Space Honkboy...

Alrighty then!
    |YOUTUBE| |THREAD|

Fresh Newbie

I like to watch this amazing digital art here and I am truly impressed to see this sigs here. It seems like some game's characters. Perhaps, you have made this with the help of Photoshop software. I really think that did fabulous job to made them superbly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast