Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,027 of 1027
  1. #1021
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The 1000+ post club
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: BOLT - Page 64 for Update

    Quote Originally Posted by PivotMasterCF
    Um... Your newest animations arent that great, no offence. But they're stiff, and theres a lot of shakyness. Im a begginer animator and I don't make those sorts of mistakes and your'e Elite and you DO. This doesn't make sense.

    For all the NOOBS taht still think i was talking about smoof, THIS is the comment i was talking about

    Oh and Bolt, i have nothing to say but make somthing longer and deatiled. Like, RIGHT now, i personaly think you shoulod be move down to Vets. Cuz, some Vets are making really long super deatileds ani's, and NOT gettining elite, yet you havnt made a really long deatiled one yet, your MOVEMENTS are perfect, but i think you should work harder on deatil and length.

    Sorry, no offencxe, you are still da man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

  2. #1022
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: BOLT - Page 69 for Ass Update

    H3y d0odz

    Bolt doesn't need to do a detailed animation.
    That animation is already detailed.
    Elites don't have to make perfect animations.
    Bolt is rusty, and I know it's shaky but it has power, realisticness and the zoom in and the this is brought to you by bolt's ass has a feeling to it.
    So guys, STFU about him being sucky, or bolt sucks >.>

  3. #1023
    Enthusiast Danone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Russia!
    Posts
    1,263

    Re: BOLT - Page 64 for Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotMasterCF
    Um... Your newest animations arent that great, no offence. But they're stiff, and theres a lot of shakyness. Im a begginer animator and I don't make those sorts of mistakes and your'e Elite and you DO. This doesn't make sense.

    For all the NOOBS taht still think i was talking about smoof, THIS is the comment i was talking about

    Oh and Bolt, i have nothing to say but make somthing longer and deatiled. Like, RIGHT now, i personaly think you shoulod be move down to Vets. Cuz, some Vets are making really long super deatileds ani's, and NOT gettining elite, yet you havnt made a really long deatiled one yet, your MOVEMENTS are perfect, but i think you should work harder on deatil and length.

    Sorry, no offencxe, you are still da man!

    Chain, shut the fuck up, please.

    Bolt, you are awesome. I love every frame of yout animations <3

  4. #1024
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The 1000+ post club
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: BOLT - Page 69 for Ass Update

    NOTICE AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS NO OFFENCE?
    IM GIVE MY PERSONAL OPINION SO YOU SHUT UP.

    And, i was saying the truth, yes bolt has rust, but in ALL of his ani's, hes never made a deatiled one like Cwoke's DDC8. On dd where standereds are rising. FAST. And with the standereds, he has to keep up or fall behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

  5. #1025
    Enthusiast Drak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,751

    Re: BOLT - Page 69 for Ass Update

    chain.. shut up, just shut up.

    Ontopic: i loved how he threw that javelin. not much to comment on.
    just keep up the good work

  6. #1026
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    2,963

    Re: BOLT - Page 69 for Ass Update

    Da None and Drakjon, shut up and leave Chainblade alone.

    Chain, you bumped. You know the drill Bolt.
    Saaffeee

  7. #1027
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ctf_Ash, but beating Joel.
    Posts
    9,770

    Re: BOLT - Page 69 for Ass Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwoke
    Da None and Drakjon, shut up and leave Chainblade alone.

    Chain, you bumped. You know the drill Bolt.
    I PM you to unlock it? D:

    Unlock it yourself.

    ...No shit, Cwoke


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •