Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Re: Cronos new, clean thread

dont be to hard on yourself Crono, the only reason why everyone thought you were a dick is becasue you left true/and efficient CC, personaly, I enjoyed the harsh CC becasue it was effective to many *such as myself*. but besides that I do really enjoy the new layout, very proffesional looking if you dont mind me saying. Keep up the great work Crono.

Quote Originally Posted by lessthannormal01
    dont be to hard on yourself Crono, the only reason why everyone thought you were a dick is becasue you left true/and efficient CC, personaly, I enjoyed the harsh CC becasue it was effective to many *such as myself*. but besides that I do really enjoy the new layout, very proffesional looking if you dont mind me saying. Keep up the great work Crono.

hey man, thanks a lot, I really appreciate you

and thanks haha, it's just some simple, generic layout

but hey, I guess its effective :P
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Fanatic Enthusiast

I really respect you alot more fore that paragraph at the beginning.

Now, I will say that yes your style is realistic but, I'll give you a few hints on somethings to work on.

While at soccer practice, I noticed that your arm placement while running is incorrect. Don't change the spacing, but if you made them go up more and not stay at the belly area it would look more realistic and better. Also the back could be changed slightly, it would be leaned forward more to show the attempt of gaining momentum alot better. The legs are okay, but not perfect. The rear leg needs to push off the ground more IMO.

Spacing wise you are one of a kind, and I respect that. Now, on some movements like some take offs and such, could use maybe one frame but no more than two added. Your 3D matches your style very well also.

All in all, you are a very awesome animator with great ideas, and you pioneered a new sort of style, so congrats.

On a final note, I will apologize for any dick remarks I made in your previous thread, I was out of line and had no place in the matter.

Well, think you could return some courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by Streak
    I really respect you alot more fore that paragraph at the beginning.

Now, I will say that yes your style is realistic but, I'll give you a few hints on somethings to work on.

While at soccer practice, I noticed that your arm placement while running is incorrect. Don't change the spacing, but if you made them go up more and not stay at the belly area it would look more realistic and better. Also the back could be changed slightly, it would be leaned forward more to show the attempt of gaining momentum alot better. The legs are okay, but not perfect. The rear leg needs to push off the ground more IMO.

Spacing wise you are one of a kind, and I respect that. Now, on some movements like some take offs and such, could use maybe one frame but no more than two added. Your 3D matches your style very well also.

All in all, you are a very awesome animator with great ideas, and you pioneered a new sort of style, so congrats.

On a final note, I will apologize for any dick remarks I made in your previous thread, I was out of line and had no place in the matter.

Well, think you could return some courtesy?

thanks a lot, thats a great comment

and I totally know what you mean about the arms, it does look more realistic when the arms are both arched and tucked closer to the body

but, I really do not like how that looks animation wise, that's why I always make the back arm fling out

next time I animation an animation with running, I will use your tip, though

also thanks for the pioneering remark, that made me feel awesome haha

I will return your courtesy my friend

i know you put much effort in movements'n stuff but it would much more interresting if you would try some simple storyline with bg and maybe some effects. i know i already said that in your old thread. but there is nothing more to complain about because your movements are quite perfect and you already got good cc.
    |Forum Rules||My Thread|

if you guys need any help or advices add me.

Banned

[img]http://**********.com/img/1248127474.gif[/img]

When stickman1 jumps onto stickman2's back, his momentum is going downwards, but it sharply turns upwards when he goes into the flip. If you added a few frames where he landed on his back, to show him putting more force into the flip, it would have been pretty much spot on. When he landed after the flip though, that was perfect. I loved the way his limbs expand out when he hits the floor, and then stays static to let stickman3 get a good balance. And I love the way you made stickman2 bounce back up after stickman1 flips. Very realistic.

After that part, it's pretty much perfect. One thing you could have done though, is that when the stickmen stand up after they play their part in the routine, they could have turned around to watch as the other stickmen finish off, rather than standing still static, but that's nothing major.

Anyway, you're doing good. Me personally, i think you should try adding backgrounds into your animations, but you'd probably disagree with that q:

Oh by the way:
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1248127429.gif[/img]
    That's one of the most realistic animations I've ever seen. Seriously.

oh man, you're totally right about the momentum being off
    good call there dude, I didn't even notice that

I appreciate you pointing out all of the good features man, I took my sweet time animating that just to get the tiny, in between movements just right

thanks for the compliment on the flip to roll, it's one of my best, and favorite animations I have made :P

Big Boss

Your animations are ace. I love all the movements, and the time you spend to show the momentum and impacts. Love that. Fuck everyone who says your are beginner, because they don't understand how hard your style is, and how making realistic animations means they're not going to be eased to hell. Hope you add more to your tutorial and make some more animations.

Courtesy returned.

[img]http://**********.com/img/1248292563.gif[/img]

check it out dudes

first flip I have made in two weeks or so, thought it turned out great

I loved the running, I finally have proper arm movements to match the leg movements

I picked it up from Jon, so yea, that's why it looks good lol

I also edited my thread layout a bit, nice and clean

and thanks a lot Nice Pants, a great comment man
    you pretty much said how I feel exactly haha :P

and i will add more to the tutorial for sure

Banned

Haha, that's brilliant, I love how you sotred the momentum in by swinging his back backwards before the flip.

Not a criticism, but a suggestion; When running up to the flip, try
    Run>Leap with one leg>Land with two feet>Flip.

It's how I used to do flips irl back when I done freerunning. The l;anding won't end up in the same result though. He would land with two feet, and crouching over low. You don't have to do it, but I'd love to see you try it.

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast