Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: VERY BAD

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yea

10 58.82%
  • no

7 41.18%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pf Anis

Dedicated Member

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar
    welll that animation waz bad, i didn't know what waz the guy waz shooting at, wow u need to improve because that waz not a good aniumation. ^:_)

YAY!!! this post prove i finally turn junior, YAA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PivotGangsta
    welll that animation waz bad, i didn't know what waz the guy waz shooting at, wow u need to improve because that waz not a good aniumation. ^:_)

YAY!!! this post prove i finally turn junior, YAA!!!!
    YAA!!!! you just spammed :])
    serisouly give constructive critism
    butyeah
    your animation was okay , but why not try and bring the "thing" on the screen befcore shooting it? .and also leave small gaps betweeen your moveemtns
    i suggest looking at bahamuts ultimate tutorial
    in the pivot tutorials section.

Dedicated Member
    Ive looked at it alot but yeah i havent anied for months so i suck but yeah ill get bak on soon

I remember you from a while ago, welcome back .
    That animation you put up is pretty choppy, the muzzle flash was okay, but could have been better, haven't seen that type of flash for a while, and at the end his foot goe upwards and back.
    Also when shooting a gun every body part moves with the recoil maybe not a lot but it should move just a bit, something I learned from some if my flasher friends.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Dedicated Member
    Thanks and do you know if there is a tut for recoil and gun shots cause ive always have had a problem from them

no fair you start off at elite ^:_)

lol.joking. i think that big break must have taken its toll eh? :_)

courtesy?
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Dedicated Member
    Oh yes it did and dose Anyone know of any Tuts that could help me

um there are no anims *courtesy*

let me see. first of all, make that url a link so we can click it instead of the ctrl-c ctrl-v way. and now rating ur second anim, i cant really say a lot about it, it was really short, however i can give you some crictism, work on smoothness, in like 3 frames u moved the stick uber slow, and suddendly in the other 3 the stick moved super fast, find a balance between the speeds. the gunshot was good, and had a recoil, thats really important when using a gun, however u could add some smoke to make it more real, if u wanted still MORE reality u could add the shell, since when you shot a bullet it gets de-attached from the shell and the shell fly away. is that isnt enough for ya, then u could add some flash too, preferably yellow to add a sensation light. and u could keep adding a lot of other details and things to the anim, but there are a lot of them that are hard to explain. and finally here is my last suggestion MAKE LONG ANIMS, yup i noticed that whit 60-300 frame long anims u arent to get moved.. at least that u do like 1000 of them, its preferably to do a long anim, doing 30-70 frames per day, and dont be impatient to release the animation just for the comments. so after two months u can release a awesum +1000 frames animation, be patient luke, thats teh trick

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast