Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: wat kind of noob am i?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • good

1 12.50%
  • half-assed

5 62.50%
  • die bitch die

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

umm

umm

low begginer

you need to work on walking.. move each limb by limb.. move small movements to make it smoother i would give you a 5 .. which is about low begginer, becaouse you need to look at some tutorials. look at

bahas ultima tut.. basically everything thats like great

lf2 masters easing tutorial.. will help with alot of things

i think i have first post so im trying to make it a good one for you xD

go to the dark demon index and got to pivot tutorials.. then near the top it hsould have bahomets ultimete tutorial.

gj though

courtesy?? --- means you post in my thread to return favor

read the rules of dark demon.. only one thread per person unless you have alot of pages about 5 or more and your thread sunk a couple pags back..

anyways bout your animation work on walking.. look at some walking tutorials.. and the tutroials i listed above

also another important rule is that you hsould spam in your posts.. just to let you know before you try to get more posts in your name lol.. lots of people do it at the start,, try to keep your posts about a sentence and a half or 2..

anyways good luck in darkdemon

welcome.. courtesy.. and i think i said everything for begginers and about your animation and how to improve..

-mattns

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar

Re: umm

Quote Originally Posted by mattns
    umm

low begginer

you need to work on walking.. move each limb by limb.. move small movements to make it smoother i would give you a 5 .. which is about low begginer, becaouse you need to look at some tutorials. look at

bahas ultima tut.. basically everything thats like great

lf2 masters easing tutorial.. will help with alot of things

i think i have first post so im trying to make it a good one for you xD

go to the dark demon index and got to pivot tutorials.. then near the top it hsould have bahomets ultimete tutorial.

gj though

courtesy?? --- means you post in my thread to return favor

read the rules of dark demon.. only one thread per person unless you have alot of pages about 5 or more and your thread sunk a couple pags back..

anyways bout your animation work on walking.. look at some walking tutorials.. and the tutroials i listed above

also another important rule is that you hsould spam in your posts.. just to let you know before you try to get more posts in your name lol.. lots of people do it at the start,, try to keep your posts about a sentence and a half or 2..

anyways good luck in darkdemon

welcome.. courtesy.. and i think i said everything for begginers and about your animation and how to improve..

-mattns
    well he explain everything u need to improve in ur animations , so i guess i will add on what he say, work on ur animations, look at some tuts and something u should do is to study the movements each frame of an animation even it is an efffect, or a plain own walking animation

i think mattns said it all but
    well.... where to start?
    1. Welcome to DD
    2. you should use imageshack
    3. when using imageshack choose "DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE"
    4. you should look at some tutorials....bahamuts http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=10350
    5. MAKE ONLY!!! ONE THREAD!!!!
    6. keep it up ))(* )
    COURTESY?
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=12388

WARNING: I AM NORWEGIAN ))(*

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I didnt look at them but size your animations down because they are breaking the forum borders.

thanks

-Sx

i couldnt tell...its so big just all laggy and going like 1 frame per 3 seconds...size em down jeez...
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Enthusiast
    ye i agree its too slow not smooth and unrealistic

Byronic! Home of the mentally creative.

yea

as people said before..

you should use

http://www.pivothost.org

or http://www.imageshack.us

to upload your animations.. then justr put them in your thread instructions on how to do it below

pivot host

go to pivothost.org on your address bar in browser then to the right you should see three slots that say browse browse and browse.. clikc browse.. find your animation.. perferably .gif and upload it.. then copy the url that it give you then put it on here

imageshack

when entering it click browse.. then find your animation.. then click upload

* image shack has more specifiactions.. so you cant use .piv to upload them

anyways back to imageshack

so upload your animation you find in your folder then it will go to a section with a whole bunch of crap.. scroll down some what and find.. " show to friends " ( or somethin like that)

then enter your animation and opy your url and post it on your thread

that basically explains that.. i prefer to use pivothost.. alot easier.. and i find bigger animations uploaded on imageshack dont work great at all/./ and make a laggy crap part xD

anyways hope you do this soon so your animations will be easier to watch etc..

mattns

Dedicated Member
    you animations are probably slow because your not saving them correctly

When you go to save them as a gif, be sure to change the frame rate to 6/100
    And shrink frames by 2

do that and use pivot host or imageshack for better results

kudos to mattns for the large comment

4/10

low beginner
    my animations COURTESAH?

chuck norris doesnt sleep, he waits

Slow? I see them as extremely fast.

From what I could see (which was very little due to above), the skateboarding one actually looked pretty good.

It's hard to judge at that speed though, fix them and I'll edit this post. Look in the tutorials for the how to save as .gif tutorial. Maybe that's it. And the uploading site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast