Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Question

Fresh Newbie

Question

I tried looking in all of the tuts and i cant find a Pivot 3 download. I have 2 but need 3. please help.

Enthusiast
    google it or go to pivot animation msn group if its still around they should have it at one of those sites

Fresh Newbie
    the msn one isnt up and google come with 2 but ill try again.

First off, please welcome yourself at the Welcome Entrance, second, don't join just to ask a question and leave. Third, wrong section. Fourth, you need 50 posts to request something, and lastly, you can only get pivot 3 at PA, but its shut down. *Sorry if I'm mini-moding.*
    hi.

Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental Inzuki
    First off, please welcome yourself at the Welcome Entrance, second, don't join just to ask a question and leave. Third, wrong section. Fourth, you need 50 posts to request something, and lastly, you can only get pivot 3 at PA, but its shut down. *Sorry if I'm mini-moding.*
    sorry for the first,third and fourth. the second, i didnt leave. why would i be posting? how am i gone? when did i leave? just curious. and thanks for telling me its down. that simple. "its down" will do it.

Should be moved, but you can dl it from here :

http://s12.quicksharing.com/v/126518/Pi ... r.zip.html

Courtesy Appreciated(Click either bar for thread^)

You shouldn't be posted it, its illegal I think. Besides, only works at PA, I think. So, remove the link. And lock this. Its pointless now.
    hi.

Fresh Newbie
    So your an admin now? How is it illegal? It's free software.

yeah the MSN group is down and pivot 3 sucks big balls anyway.hairy ones and all.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental Inzuki
    Just tell him he's supposed to put animations in his thread, not ask a question. And people who are new don't have to welcome themselves in the entrance hall, they can if they want.

Ryan
    Are you hungry!?!
    Here's my thread: *Click*