Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

I'm new to pivot this is my thread ;)

Latest:

Fav:

First ever flash:

Other:

blood for first time ;p

[/img]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Hey Welcome. Go make a thread in the entrance hall, so people can get to know you who you are.

Well, your animations were pretty bad, sorry. You really need to work on movements, firstly. So I suggest going to the tut section and finding some piv files and seeing how they space their frames. This is a great tut. http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopi...=10350&start=0 See how much he moves the stick figure, from one frame to another. Make some test and see if you can't improve. And you will improve, just keep at it and don't give up.

Oh, and give credit for the sticks you use, it is appreciated by the makers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

make sure you give credits to the stick you use, for example the madness, the sword, the skate thingy, dont just take stuff from droidz or here, its meaning to write credits

and good try ripping my tutorial >_>

anyways pretty bad anymations as wojak said, work on all aspects in pivot, and make animation not following tuts too =D
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Fresh Newbie
    What are you talking about ripping ?

you went to tutorial section, looked at the flip tutorial that was there, which was made by me, tried to copy it, and now you are posting it as your best. THATS what i mean.. but its ok, thats what tuts are for right? for people to use the style, so no sweat =P
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Have you ever seen someone exploding another person's head with a sword?
    Neither I have.

Please dont post 18723192738127 gifs, just give us the links.

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar
    First of all will me say WELCOME TO PIVOT, Yaaa!!!, anyway like the other say work on ur movements and smoothness also ur physics too because thats important, Suggestions u may say look at some tuts that could help u (simile_)

welcome to pivot and darkdemom )
    well your anis wasnt so good, except the flip... but youre new. :])
    you should look at bahamuts ultimate turorial, (-cool_)
    if you have a problem understanding the tut...you can download the tut and see it frame by frame.....thats what i did, the more you use pivot the better you get (simile_)
    COURTESY?
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=12388

WARNING: I AM NORWEGIAN ))(*

welcome to dd your anis are quite good a bit stiff but for being new to pivot i liked them

I can see your new so welcome to Darkdemon, as for your animations, i'm sure you have heard enough from the others to know what they are like but here is some tips:
    -Don't rush your animations, make small movements, animations take time and effort.
    -For movements, look at tutorials and practice making the movements (these are called tests), they count as animations as well =D.
    -Tremor effects are small and you have overused it dramatically.
    -Think about a magical word called 'gravity' and how objects would actually move and fall.
    -Feel free to add anyone fromt he site onto your Instant Messaging...thing, i'm sure anyone would gladly help.
    Don't underestimate teh n00b's =]

My Animation Thread, Visiting may give you incredible powers!
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.p ... 94&start=0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast