Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What am I?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner

    0 0%
  • Mid Beginner

    4 50.00%
  • High Beginner

    3 37.50%
  • Low Inter <3

    1 12.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76

    Adam's Animations [Sword Run Loop Animation Added]

    Adam's Animations

    [Newest Animation]


    April 06, 2007 - Skating Loop Test - Credit To Mini_Pat_Jr
    April 05, 2007 -Sword Run Loop - Another test
    April 03, 2007 - Gunshot Test - A test on shooting a gun, with gunshot and recoil.
    April 02, 2007 - Easing Test - A test on easing.
    ??? - Snowball Fight Part 1 - Possibly a series.



    Credit to :

    -Droidz
    -Bahamut
    -Mini_Pat_Jr
    -Me!
    Credz to ElementalWarrior01 for the name signiture in my animations and avatar.

  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast Picto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    All hail the Animal King!? ???
    Posts
    8,037
    hehe, nice, if those are some of your firsts , then well done. It isnt that choppy, but needs easing. Just keep on practising and you'll get better =)
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    hehe, nice, if those are some of your firsts , then well done. It isnt that choppy, but needs easing. Just keep on practising and you'll get better =)
    Nope, it's not my first. It's taken me a long time to get like this, and i thought that i'm good enough to post on this site with 24/7 flaming Thanks for the CC
    Credz to ElementalWarrior01 for the name signiture in my animations and avatar.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    i luv raping
    Posts
    2,467
    Pretty good, although you could have the animation have more movements.Like when the guy is on the wall, you could make his legs go against the wall like he is.Med-beginner =D

    Quote Originally Posted by BN
    sangwitches

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick Slaughter
    Pretty good, although you could have the animation have more movements.Like when the guy is on the wall, you could make his legs go against the wall like he is.Med-beginner =D
    Yeah, but he was thrown at such a full force that when he stops like that, his legs have some recoil. So they swing back and forth a bit. Thanks for the CC
    Credz to ElementalWarrior01 for the name signiture in my animations and avatar.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    down under
    Posts
    134
    good man, just work on blood and affects. get a tut.
    mum says, "if only you put this much effort into your study"

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydogs
    good man, just work on blood and affects. get a tut.
    I'm not too good with blood.

    Added Second Animation.
    Credz to ElementalWarrior01 for the name signiture in my animations and avatar.

  8. #8
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    44
    Needs major work


    try moving joints at the same time

    2/10

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Posts
    7,112
    Quiet good for being so new.
    I liked the idea of the button.
    The worst thing right now with your animations is the physics. Imagine doing flips like that in real life, you would need to jump high, and your guy didnt even bend his legs, you get me?
    Just try to make things realistic, a good way is to look at someone real kick or flip, and then copy them in pivot. It helps.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz
    Quiet good for being so new.
    I liked the idea of the button.
    The worst thing right now with your animations is the physics. Imagine doing flips like that in real life, you would need to jump high, and your guy didnt even bend his legs, you get me?
    Just try to make things realistic, a good way is to look at someone real kick or flip, and then copy them in pivot. It helps.
    I know. But it was a stupid contest. It was supposed to be a horrible flip, and really fast.
    Credz to ElementalWarrior01 for the name signiture in my animations and avatar.


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •