Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What level am I?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner

16 100.00%
  • High Beginner

0 0%
  • Intermediate

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Sasuke-23's animations!!!

I hope you like 'em. )

Spaceship

Cliffhanger

StickWars

Suicide

Dedicated Member

U SUCK BAD LOLOL
    Jk.
    Work on spacing, easing, smoothness, effects, and all that other stuff.
    Go to the tutorial section and check some of the tutorials there... Especially Bahas tut =P

Check my anims! Links the happeh face in my sig =P

Fresh Newbie
    i agree with elemental you do need to improve ALOT!

hmmm

your space ship thing was inter, but your animations with stick movements were not, maybe look at some tutorials, and also work on the things below-

-easing-
    is the moving of the stick after its done something kinda like if it was to punch, it would go something like this in a movement bar
    |--|---|-----|--|-|| <- bad example but it basicalyly says go from medium movment to big one to miduim to smaller and smaller

um yeah also work on other basic movement which can be found in tutorails in the tutorial section

--low begginer--

Yea... Read some tutorials and work hard on movements ... But sorry I rated low beginner cause, your movements are very choppy and your blood needs much work. And tell me how much uve been pivoting..
    If something like 1 week or couple of days. Those would be good.
    So... work much.

))(* ))(* ))(*

And by the way welcome to DD
    My thread Courtesiachula? Pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattns
    you really like hover boards as we can all see,

Just work on smoothness, easing, and maybe some other stuff. As said before go to tutorials look at them and study them and try to do the best you can.
    <--- naruto says,"Let me out of this box.

Check some tutorials and work on stiffness and you'll be just peachy..courtesy?

Old Newbie
    sweet, another sasuke.

gj gj keep practicing. !
    My Animations
    Uchihažasuke

TobiXObito theory = ELIMINATED

Uchiha Madara FTW!

As said before, Look at some tutorials and you start to see how much you can improve..
    I think your main stuggle is chopyyness.. you need to try and move every joint in every frame.. I used to animate like you, Like when the main guy was defending the incoming attacks, He should have been moving around a bit more rather than his legs staying still through out the who animation.

You have a good imagination and some good ideas, You just need to work on the basics of animating and you can show how good your ideas really are, Because with the quality of your animations its diffecult to get people to notice the idea, There just looking for the faults.

I surgest going to the tutorial section and look for. Walking, Running, Punching and Kicking. If your going for the more combat style anyway.. then run a few test's with one stick at a time and see how you do, then, look at the tutorial again, look to see whats different and similar to yours and edit your test.

Another good thing to do is look through a few peoples threads and look at how they animate walking ect. And try and find your style because that will make your animations more unique if you havnt copyed someones style completly.

Check my thread out and comment if you want, And so you know, I used to animate just look you, So your animations are the same quality as the ones I made a while back.. and see how much ive improved, And see how much you can improve.

[Im not very good but I still have improved a hell of alot]

And I think thats my longest post every! ))(*
    Evenin&#39; - PM?

2KL
    Old Newbie
    Hmmm,well it was extremely stiff and choppy.

You need to listen to everybody and look at tuts to learn about easing off movements,having a higher fps and just makikng it ovreall smoother. Low beginner, the spaceship I dont see how Mattns saw it as intermediate, but I thought it was like med-hghi beginnr because it was very basic.
    aka-TheGhozt

^Fayon^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast