Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

HeatRei's Anims!!! Just started. PLEASE LOOK!

Welcome to: HeatRei's Animations

Well I JUST started Pivot Recently so I am not that good..I did however manage to pull some time to make some anims.

Fights:Here are my Fights in order.

First fight.(Sucks..Horribly.In My opinion)
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5655 ... kayae3.gif

My Second Fight.(It's alright..)
    http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3780 ... ghtpv8.gif

Third and most recent fight I made.

Skateboarding!
    Well I skate in RL and it's what I like making on Pivot!(The following animations are in order.

First Try At Skateboards!!
    http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1228 ... tryzg3.gif

Second Skateboarding Anim

Third

Fourth-Most RECENT Skateboard(It took a bit of time.Yet I still screwed the Grab..)
    (I'm proud of this one!)

TESTS

Sniper Test(My only test so far.)

*I will TRY to Update this as much as possible.

meet the man that you copied off of for almost every single one of your animations. i'm furious. you didn't ask me or anything. didn't you read what i posted for the piv files? i'm so mad.....it would be ok if you asked me....but you didn't!!! -)(

Dedicated Member
    Yeah, you did kind of rip off gameslave alot.. Both the sniper animation and the skateboard animation with backround's are rip off's :P .. Pretty stiff.. but yeah, nice backround's lol..

You suck for the following reasons:

1. Ripping off gameslave.
    2. Using my models and not crediting me.
    3. Using my signature stickman, but calling it "shit".

For the aforementioned reasons, I hope you die, lolk.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

lol, i see frozenfire stks, baha stks (lol he called it shit) and other stuff that's not urs...
    shameless...

not to mention ur animating isn't even med beg.
    post here, see my pivs, or I WILL SNAP UR NECK OFF AND FEED IT TO GEESE
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=16055

Save TEH COWS FROM TEH GLOBAL WARMING! Just like those polar bears. I mean, what's a cow other than a spotted polar bear?
    -Conor Lloyd

LOL , well u can't be that mad at him because obviously he is kinda new at pivot and doesn't know the rules.But then again he should have seen the thread, and then agian he called your stick "shit" lol, and i saw the other pivots by game slave and yea they were copies but maybe he just likes your pivot and wants to practice and learn off of you ,but then again he should have asked and...............damn he "knocked" you guys over, its hard to defend him lol , O WEll choped pivots about a low beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Xacio
    LOL , well u can't be that mad at him because obviously he is kinda new at pivot and doesn't know the rules.But then again he should have seen the thread, and then agian he called your stick "shit" lol, and i saw the other pivots by game slave and yea they were copies but maybe he just likes your pivot and wants to practice and learn off of you ,but then again he should have asked and...............damn he "knocked" you guys over, its hard to defend him lol , O WEll choped pivots about a low beginner
    lol, one VERY LONG run-on sentence...

anyway, he still shouldn't have so shamelessly ripped gameslave's ideas... even a beginner should understand common sense.

god, its so hard to stay on topic
    post here, see my pivs, or I WILL SNAP UR NECK OFF AND FEED IT TO GEESE
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=16055

Save TEH COWS FROM TEH GLOBAL WARMING! Just like those polar bears. I mean, what's a cow other than a spotted polar bear?
    -Conor Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by deadakos
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacio
    lol, one VERY LONG run-on sentence...

anyway, he still shouldn't have so shamelessly ripped gameslave's ideas... even a beginner should understand common sense.

god, its so hard to stay on topic
    I don't Worry about periods and what not in threads because iam not turning it into my english teacher but yea ur right