Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

new tests - AND A QUESTION!

funny sword/ run test:
    http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/5749494.htm

sniper test:
    http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/1302708.htm

nd the q is, when i want a sig it says it can only be 95 pixles x 95 pixles, WTF?
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.

Old Newbie
    The Avatar can only be 95x95 pixels! the sig can be bigger.

Go to profile and scroll down to sig. Post an (img)(/img) code (replace ( ) with [ ] ) into the sig and then your image is in your sig! To get the img code, go to where you hosted your file e.g. filecram and copy the img code next to you image.

Shouldn't this be moved to help centre? And remake a thread with your animations. Only post your animations in that thread.

Hello fellow newcomer! im not in much of a position for critasizin but n e ways pretty good for firsts i would sugest when the guy runs, move the spine for less stiffness just a little teeny bit and move the sword alittle too and in the second test thing is to move the elbow and the sholder joint when the gun recoils

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmaister
    The Avatar can only be 95x95 pixels! the sig can be bigger.

Go to profile and scroll down to sig. Post an (img)(/img) code (replace ( ) with [ ] ) into the sig and then your image is in your sig! To get the img code, go to where you hosted your file e.g. filecram and copy the img code next to you image.

Shouldn't this be moved to help centre? And remake a thread with your animations. Only post your animations in that thread.
    sorry bout that, i fucked up, i mean the avatar, cause i want a little anim i made as it n i dunno how...
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.