Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: My Level?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • n00b

0 0%
  • Med Begginer

3 42.86%
  • High Beginner

2 28.57%
  • Inter

0 0%
  • Vet

2 28.57%
    Fresh Newbie

IG55 Thread! (Come Check) Updated 4-4-07

IG55's Thread

NEW

Stk Test (may update)

Latest

Chain Test

One of my Latest

Crotch Pwnage

Test

Sword Action and Stick Test

Avy

[/b]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quite nice. Very smooth, and pretty good use of easing too, the main problem would be stiffness. Try moving every limb in every frame, even if their feet stay in the same place, if he was swinging a sword around then his body would be moving around also, even though his feet would stay planted in the same spot.
    But sometimes when you do that the feet start sliding around, so here is a little trick that you can do.
    Make a stick that is 0 thickness and put it where the feet are and that way you can keep track of where they are suppose to be in the next frame.
    Ex.
    http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/Sir_ ... les0f1.piv
    Kind of a poor example but you get what I mean I think.
    Well I hope that I helped you some.
    Have a nice day. : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Very nice animations, but you won't get move up into inters until you make a nice lengthy animation like that.

Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Wojak
    Quite nice. Very smooth, and pretty good use of easing too, the main problem would be stiffness. Try moving every limb in every frame, even if their feet stay in the same place, if he was swinging a sword around then his body would be moving around also, even though his feet would stay planted in the same spot.
    But sometimes when you do that the feet start sliding around, so here is a little trick that you can do.
    Make a stick that is 0 thickness and put it where the feet are and that way you can keep track of where they are suppose to be in the next frame.
    Ex.
    http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/Sir_ ... les0f1.piv
    Kind of a poor example but you get what I mean I think.
    Well I hope that I helped you some.
    Have a nice day. : )
    Hey thanks alot! Yeah I just got back into pivoting about a month ago so I'm still tryng to get back up to my older level. And yeah i notice my feet placement is kinda bad so I'll make sure to chceck that out thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcalian
    Very nice animations, but you won't get move up into inters until you make a nice lengthy animation like that.
    Hey thanks for the reply, yeah I've kinda been out lately so sometimes I rarely touch pivot but sometimes when i use pivot for like 10 mins I find my self frustrated and bored out of my eye sockets. But I'll make sure to make some longer anis