Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    China
    Posts
    138
    I seriously 'lol'ed at the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7.
    10/10 for humor
    2/10 for animation
    You could find some tuts in this section, like lf2masta's spacing tut :P good luck.
    My Animations - Courtesy?

    Thanks Skype!

  3. #3
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Duh... I forgot
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalz
    I seriously 'lol'ed at the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7.
    10/10 for humor
    2/10 for animation
    You could find some tuts in this section, like lf2masta's spacing tut :P good luck.
    Umm... What are tuts?

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On the Computer Level: Med Begginer
    Posts
    475
    lol it looks like he jerks off to get his swords LAWL
    The Extreme Noob Pwner

  5. #5
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Duh... I forgot
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloX
    lol it looks like he jerks off to get his swords LAWL
    Is that good?

  6. #6
    Senior Member nathaniscool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pepperland
    Posts
    359
    lol sig'd


    and the animation is bad but you have good humor check some tutorials and if your like 7 stay out of alot of conversations

  7. #7
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Duh... I forgot
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by nathaniscool
    lol sig'd


    and the animation is bad but you have good humor check some tutorials and if your like 7 stay out of alot of conversations
    Huh?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ?_?
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloX
    lol it looks like he jerks off to get his swords LAWL
    lol owned

  9. #9
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Duh... I forgot
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SkAtEBoArDeR2007
    lol owned
    WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! SPEAK ENGLISH MON!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ?_?
    Posts
    398
    wow.....not funny


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •