Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: my anim's

Fox
    Dedicated Member

my anim's

Check out my thread.

Those who stay...those who run are nothing ,but cowards those who stay and fight learn and grow......I will stay and fight...

Nice ani. You need to work on chopiness, easing,blood and smoothness, Also in your fight the cracks on the wall were sticking out of the wall a little bit and i didn't understand when bullet cracks apeared. On your mouse one the blood wasn't very good i really liked the idea tho. Just keep practising, read some tuts and if you can't make it perfect it doesn't matter beginners aren't elites lol. Other than that good job. Courtesy?

Genison.
    Courtesy in sig!

Check It Out!

Credz to xenomorph for sig

The text went away too quickly. Just work on the basics.
    I'm gay.

I agree with Highly the text in the Fushu animation went really fast. As mentioned by others you really need to work on stiffness and choppiness. Also try using some easing. If you don't know what that is then check out Fraz and Nev's pivot tutorials. They're great for any beginner.

courtesy please

Enthusiast

You need to work on chopiness, easing,blood and smoothness. If you look into Baha's tut you'll find some good advice.

easing:

|-|--|---|---|--|-|

Courtesy?
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

Old Newbie

there alright

u really need to work on easing and smoothness read some pro tuts on stiffness. i say ur a med biginner
    Aint Smart To Give Me A Gun