Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56

    Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    yea i know im a noob but idc (thanks zae for the stks)

    contest thingy


    sasuke vs rock lee

  2. #2
    Ash
    Ash is offline
    Senior Member Ash's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    341

    Re: Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    nice animations low begginer keep it up

  3. #3
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    247

    Re: Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    [offtopic]
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrowe51
    nice animations low begginer keep it up
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/offtopic]

    Well very still, uneased, and... well... the physics practicly dont exsist, work on all basics and look at tutorials, low beginner, also try using your own and unique effects...
    [Pivot thread] [A Sexy Beast] [Nothing] [Never lose a bet 2 a staff member] [Most Hillarious Thread Ever !!!]

    Thnx 2 Forbes 4 teh V.I.P<3

    Merry Christmas mofos
    [img]http://www.**********.com/img/1228742347.jpg[/img]

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehawf
    double framing makes it better than sex.

  4. #4
    Ash
    Ash is offline
    Senior Member Ash's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    341

    Re: Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    Quote Originally Posted by flamingskull
    [offtopic]
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrowe51
    nice animations low begginer keep it up
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/offtopic]

    Well very still, uneased, and... well... the physics practicly dont exsist, work on all basics and look at tutorials, low beginner, also try using your own and unique effects...
    you seen how old this is dude lolz Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:28

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,069

    Re: Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    Seeing how this has been bumped, I'll request a lock.

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    247

    Re: Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    Quote Originally Posted by ashrowe51
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingskull
    [offtopic]
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrowe51
    nice animations low begginer keep it up
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/offtopic]

    Well very still, uneased, and... well... the physics practicly dont exsist, work on all basics and look at tutorials, low beginner, also try using your own and unique effects...
    you seen how old this is dude lolz Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:28
    It was on top ?!? The first topic ?!?
    [Pivot thread] [A Sexy Beast] [Nothing] [Never lose a bet 2 a staff member] [Most Hillarious Thread Ever !!!]

    Thnx 2 Forbes 4 teh V.I.P<3

    Merry Christmas mofos
    [img]http://www.**********.com/img/1228742347.jpg[/img]

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehawf
    double framing makes it better than sex.

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Salazar-DE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: Animations(contest and a rocklee vs sas, give advice please

    Quote Originally Posted by ?Blue_Phoenix?
    Seeing how this has been bumped, I'll request a lock.
    Thank you.

    Pm me when you would like this unlocked, Assasian.

    *locked
    [center:15cesajl]I&#39;m gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •