Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Gunnnnns

Gunnnnns

I like the gun shot things. Im pretty sure I have perfected it. Lol, now something different
    2 Year Come Back. Wow, Rust Much?
    Nothing New Yet, but wait and watch.

somethings rong... the shot or something I might beable to tell you If I have the piv anyway nice blood
    Life is good.Pie is better.
    courtesah:
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=29904
    No one is my bro, K?
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.p...r=asc&start=15
    mah clan^

I say you should make the front end of the stick to go yellow and the back end to stay black, that way it's like the bullet pierces at a high (and flashy) speed.

Next, don't be afraid to make the ground yellow. Make the top of the ground that's closer to the bullet yellow. Next, make the yellow flash of a gunshot pierce quicker. It would look much more realistic (and gushy) than it being stuck in the stick for a frame.

Also the shadow, on the first frame when the bullet pierces, make the shadow go really big. Then have it go down really fast to normal size, then do the fade you had before.

Courtesy? Lol.

Edit: Also, nice blood. But I just noticed some choppyness. When the stick falls, make sure the legs are moving too. The bottom of his legs are standing there for the most part of the fall.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

it was ok i liked the effect but his legs were stiff on the fall and theres something elce i cant seem to point out. but nice job watch some tuts ull get better.courtsey?

Old Newbie
    too slow....and blood was weard but good you be batter