Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Do you like this idea, and can you wait?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • No I don't like it, Fuck off and go away.

1 33.33%
  • Yes I Like It, I can't Wait, MAKE IT NOW FOO'!

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Truth" Movie Trailer

http://www.filecram.com/files/New%20Movie.gif

Basic:
    Genre: Action/Horror/Adventure
    Age Group: Technically, none, they're stick figures.
    Length: No one knows, Different sections of the story will be released a week, altogether it could be around 4 hours of work.
    Main Character: Fox (Human) with Alter Ego, Confused (Demonic Underlord)

Back-Story:
    In the year 2080, Fox served as a General of Ghellaroy Army , an international Army to save the world against the infestation of Satan himself.
    After being killed in friendly fire, Fox was driven to serve Satan, as doing so, Satan revealed to Fox the truth behind the Ghellaroy Army's actual plans. They meant to kill Fox, as he was in the way of their actual plans, although,
    the highest ranks of the Army lied to Fox, saying that if they succeed in Satan's death the world will be a better and stronger place, when there actual plans were to take over the world themselves and make all of their recruits slaves to them.
    Satan strikes a deal with Fox.
    Fox promises to take revenge and destroy all of the army, and it's leaders.
    Whilst Satan promises he'll engulf Fox into a Demonic Alter Ego, Confusion, the blood-thirsty Grandson of Satan.

Story:
    It is now 2091, Fox rose from the underworld and attempted to go straight for the leaders as Fox was completely outraged by the dishonesty.
    However, Ghellaroy's tactics get the better of Fox himself, and he ends up being captured and put into an inside building locked deep inside a cell with more than 300 guards guarding the inner layer of the prison, god only knows how many are outside.
    After escaping the cell, Fox re-tracks his plan, and decides to attack from the inside and force his way out, can Fox come out of the prison, killing 300 specially trained guards and arriving to the top ground to see thousands.

Wait And See.

Nice storyline, I can tell you worked hard on it. Sorry, I didn't read all of it =[.

The preview looks good though. There didn't look like there was much movements going on, but I saw that the stickmen were a bit stiff. Like, the guy standing there and the other one sliding down the opening, they were stiff. Try moving each joint on the stick for as little as 1px every frame. It helps get rid of the stiffness if you do it correctly.
    Eh, couldn't really tell what happened when the blood appeared, around that part.

Are the words and the pictures sticks, or are you using pivot 3 beta? If they're sticks, then damn... That's really amazing.

It's a fairly short animation, so I can't really tell you what to work on, except for stiffness.
    Good luck with your movie man!

Wow looks really great =]
    Although you should of made the preview longer with just a bit more action. Otherwise looks sweet ")

Courtesy?
    [center:1ga8y052][/center:1ga8y052]

I know about Stiffness etc. But it's a Mini-View of an up-coming epic film.
    Scene one will take at least, 2 weeks worth of work..
    I'm analyzing each movement closely on the ACTUAL thing.

By the way, The main character is a Skitso in other words, he changes into that demonic creature with a smile on his face.
    You said you couldn't see what happened when blood appeared everywhere...
    Basically, Fox dragged him upwards, like, uber-speedy, and slammed a spike into his chest, the little drop of blood you see first, then.. Confusion (The Demonic, Blood-Thirsty alter ego) takes over Fox, and then eats the Security gaurd's neck.
    Not sucks the blood from it, eats it.

Fresh Newbie
    I kinda like it but when he drags the guy up it looks like a peice of crap comes down then blood alse so low beg and also stiffness and u need to ease atleast a lil bit when he comes down

Quote Originally Posted by Damasta Crew
    I kinda like it but when he drags the guy up it looks like a peice of crap comes down then blood alse so low beg and also stiffness and u need to ease atleast a lil bit when he comes down

Trailer dude, it's not as good as the actual thing.
    Plus, did you even focus on the blood?

And you don't see how he drags the guy up, and Low beginner?
    You've not even been on DarkDemon long enough to even see my other works.

Old Newbie
    hmmm....I didn't like that but make that to end I still want to see the full movie

Mega Disappointment

I didn't save my first section and it took me A day and a half to do T_T

Old Newbie

hey

hey nice movie trailor. i bet it turns out really good.

courtesy?
    courtesah mah thread
    \/
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?p=454322#454322

My clan oober pwnage!

Ale
    Old Newbie
    Nice story, but not SO good animation. Too choppy, but i love the storyline <3 If you can animate that better, it will be 10/10

Courtesy d00d?

Lol, animation Jerk D: | HIGH BEG OMFG

Courtesy? CLICK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast