Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pivot animation

pivot animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQf1a7qsTKo

i dont really know how to add my pivot animations to the site. so ill use youtube to help out, also i dont have a .gif program so if anyone knows which website to get one plz tell me.

also this beam was created by me. if anyone wants it tell me and ill e-mail it to you.
    [spoiler:1nekx26a]I am known as 1torero luigi van21helsing vanhelsing bobsaget, der riese, shinonuma, thehacker, drhax, thatguywiththename, Idon'tknow, givemepie,noyoucan'thaveany,whynot,becauseiateit,okthatsfinewithme...

But now My true identity is! "censored'[/spoiler:1nekx26a]

Enthusiast

pretty good the beam was farely good for a beginner, but don't make ur own wu's their kinda jon's thing and its not a gif program. when you are saving the animation where it says piv file underneath where you put the name clcik on the aroow and it should saw bitmap GIF and such ave it as a gif and when it asks for frame delay=6 and frame size=3 if you can barely understand what I am saying go here Gif saving tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Da Vinci
    "Our life is made by the deaths of others."

link

heres the link to my beam if anyone wants it, also you have to copy and paste it to get the beam, if anybody so dares to say that the beam is theirs i will take off the link.
    [spoiler:1nekx26a]I am known as 1torero luigi van21helsing vanhelsing bobsaget, der riese, shinonuma, thehacker, drhax, thatguywiththename, Idon'tknow, givemepie,noyoucan'thaveany,whynot,becauseiateit,okthatsfinewithme...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_W4FTBjt0 check it out for it is my second beam

next time try not to use youtube... nobody on this site likes going ther really.... but it was okay for a first =)
    [center:23j4mmrs]Animations
    [/center:23j4mmrs]

In your fridge, Eating all of the CUSTARD!
    Well, it was pretty choppy, But i liked the beam effect... I can't animate beams at all.
    And it was too short, make a longer one to show us what you've got

As for saving, as down-with-life said Save it as gif and then upload it onto an upload site, i use photo bucket. Then copy the image link and type ANIM NAME
    and same as an image just using IMG insted of URL

courtesh
    <---Click for Free Pie!
    Credz to Endless for Pwntagon sig
    Animations . || .Art

[spoiler:1nekx26a]I am known as 1torero luigi van21helsing vanhelsing bobsaget, der riese, shinonuma, thehacker, drhax, thatguywiththename, Idon&#39;tknow, givemepie,noyoucan&#39;thaveany,whynot,becauseiateit,okthatsfinewithme...

But now My true identity is! "censored&#39;[/spoiler:1nekx26a]

[spoiler:1nekx26a]I am known as 1torero luigi van21helsing vanhelsing bobsaget, der riese, shinonuma, thehacker, drhax, thatguywiththename, Idon&#39;tknow, givemepie,noyoucan&#39;thaveany,whynot,becauseiateit,okthatsfinewithme...

oops

sors bout the posts

k thx guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast