Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The new guy

Well, your good at backgrounds, but you need work on stiffness and easing... I'd say your med beginner... by the way, you can't say 3th, it's 3rd.

*My thread is broken and locked right now (due to others bumping and filepact being shut down), so don't bother clicking the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced
    oh snap, i hit the new topic button instead of the new reply.

Enthusiast

Not bad for your first few! Low-Med Beginner.

Courtesy?

Great pivoting!!!!!
    Keep up the good work and have a look at some gravity tutorials cause on one of them the guy sorta flew when he jumped. Otherwise, awesome job!

Enthusiast
    Some of the flaws I saw were stiffness, movements, and jerkiness. To fix the jerking: Make sure you aren't moving, let's say a stickman's arm, one way, then suddenly have it go the other way without easing. Easing, is when you start moving something slowly, the gradually speed up, and slow down again, like so: [-][--][----][-----][----][--][-] To fix the movements: I can't really explain how to fix this, but check out some tutorials, in the tutorials section. To fix the stiffness, make sure you move EVERY joint in the stickfigure each frame. It takes up more time, but it definitely makes animations look better. Good luck ; )

Quote Originally Posted by BN
    sangwitches