Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What Rank?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner

5 83.33%
  • Med Beginner

1 16.67%
  • High Beginner

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newest Ani (probably Med, MAYBE high Beginner)

I have a BIG improvement with Pivot. I'd say this is med Beginner, Just MAYBE High.
    Here's the link.
    http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/7627934.htm
    A little Stiff and Choppy, but It's a Big Improvement.

NEW RUN LOOP: http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/9221254.htm Knd of fast, ill try to get it slower...
    Now remember kids-whenever you are feeling bad, tell
    yourself this: All your base are belong to us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Courtesy?
    My thread: http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54156

In ur bed , doing nasty things with ur GF
    id say low-med(when ur lucky) beg.
    Work on stiffness.the effect u had were pretty good though

Ty teh1337animater for teh1337(not)animated sig =D

RED TEXT'S SUCK...Ow Crap <.<"

Low beginner?!?!?! Are you SERIOUS??? I spent like 3 or 4 hours on that and u give me Low Beginner?!?!? And if I'm LUCKY I'm Medium?!?!? Dude what wrong with you???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Courtesy?

Devoted Veteran

Sorry, but that was low beginner. If you spent over 30 minutes you really are slow.

The effects were a good attempt, but they weren't very good. It was also incredibly choppy.

tell me, how many frames did u use for the run ? 3 ? 4 ? maybe 5 ?

Not 3, 4 or 5 and I DID move the guys arms, and I was trying a different run method, not your normal "arms go with legs" method, one sorta like oh say -not to sound nerdy, but- a ninja, not a normal person. The first ani was like 300 frames or something, im not slow, I take my time. And what do you mean "if you spent over 30 minutes you are really slow"?
    a guy told me to work on a tutorial ani(a kick) for 3 to 5 hours, and a kick is like 7-10 frames. So i'm slow? Well i'd like to know how much time it takes you to make a 300 frame ani, Smore, let me guess. Hmm...I'm guessing 3 TO 4 HOURS! And what about Baha with his master tutorial or whatever? He said that he got 56 frames done in like 10 hours! I'd call THAT slow! He even said most Vetes do that! Are they slow? I would doubt it.
    So tell me, what is "normal speed" for beginners? 100 frames in 3 minutes? Come one tell me! And by-the-way laserman you're not any better than me, I've seen your anis so I wouldn't be talking. And the running was a TEST, and it was 6 frames, I've been experimenting with different run forms, shortcuts that look OKAY when you watch it, and just everything else. I practice, a LOT I'm on pivot half the time I'm awake. And you just have to ruin my dreams of becomeing a famous animator by saying "how many frames was that?", and "you're really slow if it took you that long". I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Courtesy?

i try to help, i know my animation's suck ok, i heard it enoff time , also dont just say something like

"OMGH that like totally sucked ass, that was the shittiest thing i ever saw"
    becoz thats just insulting, giving comments or courtesy means giving help , like saying

"hmm the movements were pretty off and it was pretty stiff, work on those. for the rest pretty nice "
    thats a comment, go read the comment tut ya naab

also, it takes vet's along time becoz their animations are almost flawless, they perfectionise almost every frame, thats why it takes very long, beginner's should be pretty fast, becoz the animations arent very good becoz then u would be in inter or higher. I also work pretty long on my animations but thats just becoz im pretty slow .
    just dont give to many critism and dont take the comments to hard, people just try to help u , they say ur bad points so u can focus on those, work on those, and improve on those. ok ?

ZOMGH giganto comment o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shorte
    Low beginner?!?!?! Are you SERIOUS??? I spent like 3 or 4 hours on that and u give me Low Beginner?!?!? And if I'm LUCKY I'm Medium?!?!? Dude what wrong with you???
    You can't say it is wrong with him, he might not be better than you, but everyone can tell when there is a low beginner, and you are one, so am I, and I don't freak out just because I think I'm like über vet and everyone tells me I'm a noob. I dont freak out like that and not should you either, if you freak out like that, you have some problems and I think you should solve them, if you cant take critism then GTFO

Old Newbie
    I'm sorry. I agree with low begginer aswel. You need to work really hard to go up a rank in pivot. Work on the stiffness. In the run, he didn't move his back joint.

JOIN MY SITE: http://malevolence.createforum.net
    FREE FORUM HELPER POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!!
    EDIT COLOUR: DARK BLUE!
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

He DID move his back joint, and sorry guys, I wasn't having a good day yesterday at all. A bunch of things were wrong, so I had a short temper. Sorry...

Courtesy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast