Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    RJ
    Old Newbie

Not bad, but I suggest thinning the stickguy down though. You can hardly see movements he is so thick. You remind me a lot of me, because you know the concept of easing, but applying it to dynamic movements is hard. Just some practice and You will get Intermediate with just a little practice. Keep it up!
    Courtesy? (In Signature)
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Your animations are eased. But the physics were just a little bit off. And stop using your default stks. It really annoys me now. High-Bordline
    Quote Originally Posted by PyryNiklas
    I shot myself in the balls to make my friend happy.
    blah

If you're truly pivotRJ, then you are overrated by a long shot. Use some new sticks to show us how good your skillz are.

If not, the animations were still smooth by what I saw. Work more on physics and the use of strength - gravity x weight and you'll be interz in no time.

Ignore all of this if you know the exact reactions for phsysics. A little summary: if you don't know how to do something in pivot, do it in real life. But I don't pay insurance, sorry.

In short, take account on how strong this guy is and how much gravity there is. If he's a really strong man then he'll fall, but he'll absorb the shock slowly and surely. Then he'll just get back to ground easily. But it also determines on his trajectory. If he's fallen 50 meters and the gravity is like ours as of this moment, then he'd be crushed beneath his own self.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dark_emperer
    If you're truly pivotRJ, then you are overrated by a long shot. Use some new sticks to show us how good your skillz are.
    I agree mate, completely.
    Also, I would say around Med high beg, your physics are lacking, as are the moves.
    Add some more effects in some animations, it can give your animation an extra spice.
    Not bad.
    -Howesy

In ur bed , doing nasty things with ur GF
    the right guy's eyes were jumpy in the start.
    alos u should have moved the guy on the left's head.

Ty teh1337animater for teh1337(not)animated sig =D

RED TEXT'S SUCK...Ow Crap <.<"

Nice double kick man A little stiff in the reaction, but not bad at all. Keep it up, inter will come shortly

Dedicated Member

I LOVE YOU FROM YOUTUBE! <3 the arm had a slight twitch in the kicks, high begginer, nice!

RJ
    Old Newbie
    Updated!

That was actually really good. The physics on the guy falling after swinging the stick need work, but that was inter worthy. Some more/lenghtier animations like that, and you'll be inter fo sho. Good job, just keep it up!
    Courtesy?
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast