Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

My First AnimatioN!!!!

http://www.antiup.net/view.php?id=2624 plz tell me what u think

In ur bed , doing nasty things with ur GF
    im srry but thats 1 of the most crapped up animations ever.
    Its: Super unrealistic, the knive moved in the air and it was to major slow, super choppy, super un-eased, super stiff. and u dindt use alsmost any movemements at all.

Work on : Blood, Easing, Smoothness, movements, physics, reactions and the laws of nature lol.

Ty teh1337animater for teh1337(not)animated sig =D

RED TEXT'S SUCK...Ow Crap <.<"

laserman is right. and please, use pivot 2 guess i don't like sprites
    I never really was on your side...

Fresh Newbie
    DUDE i SAID IT WAS MY FRIST ANIMATION

we know. and we are telling you what you did wrong and how to fix them.

now. work on easing, use actual sticks etc. instead of sprites. try and make your own sticks. if not give creds. go to baha's tut. helped me a lot. in the tutorial list. the flash tutorials(piv tuts done in flash) are very helpful.

your getting used to pivot. the first time i used pivot i sucked too ^.^ made a 500 frame animation of a fight in like, 10 minutes. pivot takes time and patience. just keep your cool and take the criticism and LEARN from it.

courtesy?
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=26081
    -------------^Courtesy^-------------

Quote Originally Posted by xenomorph911
    Dude...what's with you and rubbing it??
    "If You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going"

- Winston Churchill

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
    click it to level him up =)

Yea, this isnt too good, but at least u know .. the concept of blood? Anyways, it was original, but the above posts are right... make an ani with a stick instead of a sprite..p.s. you can get them at droidz.org, and make a new one so everyone can see that you've got potential...

courtesy????
    My Animations Courtesy?

ce job dude.GREAT for ur first.This is what you need to do.Move all the joints of everything in every frame so it will look better.Go to pivot tutorials and look at bahas.Study his running, then walking, then punching, then kicking and try to copy excactly what it is.One by one.After you master it then put it all in a animation.and in knowtime.You will rich mid-high begginer or even intern.

EDIT: Don't let the cridsim get to you.It helps you but don't stress over it.Thier not trying to be mean but thier trying to make you better.If the say you are bad at physics.Go to http://www.youtube.com or press search at darkdemon and type in Physics tutporial's and study it.Good luck and try doing what I said.
    Signature removed
    Ensure you have correct and working tags in place, this forum does not support html tags.

I didnt understand a thing in that. Just because its your first doesnt mean you can torture of with crap *jokes -_-*. But anyways keep practicing you'll get better. Listen to the pros(not me).