Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

VadersFist's Awsome Animations...

Well I been going to Droidz for almost a year now but there are alot of New members now and my threads usualy get like 2 comments. So i hope this place will be diffrent, although im not completely leaving Droidz im gonna try Darkdemon out now. So here are my animations.

Newest( unfinished but i havn't even shown this one on Droidz yet, so you guys are lucky i guess.)

http://www.filecram.com/files/Black%20Katana.gif
    I was also testing the wall breaking on that one.

I just uploaded this video to youtube and i dont wanna take the time to post each animation by itself so here are my Semi New animations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqPXtO3qNVE

Also as the vid says, this was after i gut rusty, a week of no animating. But there still about my best.

More animations coming soon. Comment Please!

Re: VadersFist's Awsome Animations...

Quote Originally Posted by VadersFist
    Well I been going to Droidz for almost a year now but there are alot of New members now and my threads usualy get like 2 comments. So i hope this place will be diffrent, although im not completely leaving Droidz im gonna try Darkdemon out now. So here are my animations.

Newest( unfinished but i havn't even shown this one on Droidz yet, so you guys are lucky i guess.)
    bull crap
    i saw it on droidz!
    You lier!!!!!!!!!
    lol
    nice ani i would say high beg.

Welcome to DD =].

Your newest is good, but I don't really like the running for some reason. I think you could try to use easing when the guy runs... Yeah, I think it's easing. Not too sure :s.

The youtube ones, I liked the spear throw part pivot thing. The rest of the animations were alright, but I thought that the preview of the series you're making was high beg-border. More or less. Good job on it.

Uh, I'd say you're high beginner. Try making the movements more realistic, like uh... Use onion skin trailing. Sorry for the lack of CC, I'd normally give more =S.

Overall, good job. Keep it up =].

Fresh Newbie

Re: VadersFist's Awsome Animations...

Quote Originally Posted by bobmooglitcher
    Quote Originally Posted by VadersFist

bull crap
    i saw it on droidz!
    You lier!!!!!!!!!
    lol
    nice ani i would say high beg.
    yeh i posted this one right befor i posted it on droidz, i dont know what i was thinking.

Thx for the comments, More Please!