Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Old Newbie

Zymn's Inter Attempt

ok... i dunno if this is inter, but it's the best anim i've made yet. credz to lemonade and phoenix.

Inter Attempt with Sucky Flip!

Chain Short
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotDD
    Im New Here But Even Though Im New Im Medium Intermediate. How Do I Post Animations?

It's a bit too early for an inter attempt, but that was pretty good. Although the flip needs MAJOR work, the walking/running looked pretty good. You should probably make a longer, more detailed, and diffrent animation than this one for a good inter attempt, but I think you should first get some practice. I think you're like med-high beginner.
    Yes, AH's standards are so gay they might think you're inter.
    i like fux

Old Newbie
    forget AH, i was banned for an unknown reason. looks like i'll be here and at SPP for now on. thanks for the comment. yeah... i'm not good at flips. i need to look at the tuts this good place has. lol. thanks for the comment.
    Im New Here But Even Though Im New Im Medium Intermediate. How Do I Post Animations?

Thats not close to inter yet, its too stiff and a lil too fast.
    Try maybe a High beginner attempt lol.

Well, if you say "Inter Attempt with Sucky Flip!", then that would pretty much bomb your chances of it being inters, I'm afraid :c .

On a lighter note, the animation was pretty smooth. The run at the end looked nice, except for the arms. The flips weren't so hot, I think they were too quick. Try to use easing when he flips, and easing for the physics when he drops down. Also, you could try using onionskin trailing more often, if you don't know what that is, you can look in the tutorials section. If you can't find it there, I can make an example for you, if you want.

I'd say that's med-high beginner. Just try working on the things I mentioned, and you'll climb up fast :].

Old Newbie
    guess i'll do that. i seem to learn from .piv files. i downloaded the joint lemon and phoenix did. it helped... somewhat. i tried to do a flip from there. didn't help. the running i came up with on my own, though. and jasper is SUPPOSED to be my tutor. >__>

edit: thanks. i didn't see your post. yeah, i need help on flips. and yeah, i know how to onion skin. i've done it before. it's just long, hard, and i do a crappy job at it.

Way to go Jasper! Lol

Old Newbie
    ... uh... what does that mean? anyways... COMMENT!

One thing you dont want to do is to steal someone's move from their Piv. file bcuz
    dats just carelessness. If you actually put some time into your moves and style then you mite
    be high beginner to borderline but your animz r 2 stiff.

Old Newbie
    i didn't copy it. i just use it for reference on physics and stuff...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast