Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

first animations

here are my very first animations, not the best.
    NEWEST:

--------------------------------------

in a place with squirrels, bunnies, unicorns, and this nasty water that u have to chew.
    very choppy and stiff. Work on ur physics and basic movments. don't worry though, u'll get better with practice

some original ones, but the animations itself move pretty stiff read a few tutorials watch some animations or study piv files of other people.
    This is what u need to work on
    all the basics like walking, running, jumping. punching, easing and getting ur physics right.
    keep it up though
    Courtesy?

Dedicated Member

nice ideas, but work on the basics. Please return courtesy
    Flash thread
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1256091641.png[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Did you just vomit on your keyboard and decide to post it anyway?

Fresh Newbie
    these are your first ones??? really good!
    oh, and on the sniper one, if he's against a wall, the make the blood that squirted out stay there, and if u have a veiw from the scope, the only thing that'll be moving is what your aiming at.
    also work on easing yoru animations, and basicly just work on making it realistic.

Fresh Newbie
    ok, thanks for the tips. I'm working on a short project on easing and physics, I'll post it soon.

Fresh Newbie
    ok just made two new ones. I couldnt get the zoom one exactly how I wanted it, any tips on how to make it smoother? And ignore the stupid looking text on the bf2 one, made it to annoy my bf1942 clan mates XD just look at and rate the animation.

Fresh Newbie
    they are very choppy and work on getting a more natural flow like in the one were hes floating hes not giving a natural flow looks like hes standing on an invisible wall but if you make his feet move right and the way there supposed to be you can make him look like hes hovering in the air hop this helps XD-BUNGIE-XD

Work on choppyness and stiffness, don't get me wrong your really good for a beginner. Keep it up