Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

Well, My animations?

I've been pivoting for 3 years or so now, and I've decided to post a few animations, and if it works out, if I'm well enough experienced for Intermediate I'll maybe go into serious stuff. This is just my first animation I'm putting here, what d'you think, what should I do?

I've got this other a bit longer animation that was posted like 2 months ago on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBvOILpnWg

hmm you have good potential , the movements werent so awkward , and i saw some leg bouncing up as a rection to a fall , just that you need easing , and move every join in every frame , dont be afraid to space but add enough frames so the movement would be realy good , altho dont over do it. IHope to see more , and even better works , good job , Med Beg
    I return courtesy!
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38996

El
    Old Newbie
    Definitely high beginner, but certainly not intermediate. What's stopping you right now is the lack of lifelike movements.

kinda looks like the frame rate is a little slow seems jumpy, the blood was well done tho.
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36247
    My thread. No courtesy required, just browse.

Old Newbie
    Na, I got the blood from droidz, but thanks all, You can also check out that animation on youtube I posted,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBvOILpnWg
    But thanks I appreciate it, I'll start pivoting some more and post some here. Get me some elite in like.. 5 - 10 years?

El
    Old Newbie
    On a second viewing, I'd like to change my opinion to medium beginner. There were parts of it that were fluid, and there were parts that weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by El
    Definitely high beginner, but certainly not intermediate. What's stopping you right now is the lack of lifelike movements.
    It isnt high beg its low-med beg its a little bit choppy and ver,very stiff
    i can has asdflasdfaksdfj fgsfds?

Old Newbie
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna change with the frame rate, I tried some walking and jumping yesterday with a lot more frames, It looked extremely better and very smooth, I'm not very good at the jumps and that, I'm gonna get a bit more used to it, and then I'll come back here, cya then, I guess.

Re: Well, My animations?

elite in 5-10 years? u mad? elites have been animation for 2 years - 3

Re: Well, My animations?

pivotin for 3 years Holy ****

i dno rely wat to say if you would of joined this fourm 3 years ago u would be elite by now xD

quite stiff animations and not rely good easein i would say med-high beg maybe

wow xD

~curtz??~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast