Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

run loop test my first :P :P

hey guys im new to darkdemon and i just made a cool run loop thought ide share it wid you guys :P i used a tut on this forum to help me so it should be ok its a bit choppy but i think i did the spacing well
    Attached Images Attached Images

best animtion i ever did lol

Re: run loop test my first :P :P

thanks for the info im still a noob lol so i need all the help i can get :P

best animtion i ever did lol

it was oke

jus make a few tests in the beginning like running (you already did) walking, punching, jumping and than when you understand the basics let the stks interact with eachother ^^

read baha's master tutorial that will probably help you alot
    Keep it up!

Click link for Courtesy:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37626

Photoshop/C4D
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37641

I'm gonna say this first because in every beginner's thread 18 people say it:

Go read Baha's Ultimate Tutorial (click) about 40,000 times.
    And go read this awesomely awesome tutorial on easing, you have to ease EVERY SINGLE moving limb, body, or object. (some exceptions are things you wouldn't see ease, like bullets or laser beams, but the gun WOULD ease)

One thing to note is in Baha's tut. on running, he mentions the "critical frame." When running (or really anytime two legs / two arms cross) you need a frame where one limb is bent over the other. Reason being that the eyes will follow the movement of the limb closest to where it used to be. Essentially your eyes will see the back leg go forward and back, without ever going in front of the stickman because the eyes didn't see it cross the other leg.

I'd skip on using backgrounds until you're ready to try to progress to inters. simply because backgrounds cover up the onionskin (the mark pivot makes for where the stick was in the previous frame), and it is very hard to ease and animate properly without that onion skin or much practice.

So yah, all that basically says, practice more. I'd even say only put every 3rd animation you make on this thread of yours, because with just basic practice you should improve greatly on your own, and tips to get better could be focused on more easily if you did three in a row thinking of the last tip.

Low beginner, but that's to be expected, good for a first ani.

^ Wordy, hope you read it though. (FYI, make sure you know what 'courtesy' is on these forums [though not in my case, I have no active thread right now >.> ])
    "I demand that I may or may not be Vroomfoondel!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" -Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

Courtesy? <--- UP AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Trist
    wait, does it have to be a robot? Cause i drew his kick ass fish monster in school that would totally lick ass.

umm.. med beginner. it's kinda choppy. try and use smaller movements and put more frames in. this way it will look smoother. but yeah i like it, and keep practicing! Courtesy? - http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=37683
    Mo-fuggah