Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: PLZ READ THIS

Old Newbie

PLZ READ THIS

i need help on my animations they are really choppy . Somebody help me,at least tell me what to do to make them look non choppy.

CURTESY? click ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38469
    HALO3
    BELIEVE
    HALO3
    ACHEIEVE
    HALO3
    DECEIVE
    HALO 3

Old Newbie

Re: PLZ READ THIS

First, raise your fps...then look at an easing tutorial on the master tut list. they are really helpful, then once you've got that down, start making more realistic movements. after a while the stiffness that all beginners have will work itself out

courtesy?

How DO you paint with the colors of the wind?

Curtesy?

viewtopic.php?t=35985

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ari904fx
    First, raise your fps...then look at an easing tutorial on the master tut list. they are really helpful, then once you've got that down, start making more realistic movements. after a while the stiffness that all beginners have will work itself out

courtesy?

First of all what does fps do and were can i see it and what does it stand for? Secondly what is a tut?????? What is a easing tutorial and what is a master tut?

CURTESY? click ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38469
    HALO3
    BELIEVE
    HALO3
    ACHEIEVE
    HALO3
    DECEIVE
    HALO 3

Old Newbie

ok im sorry for not being to specific

ok, fps stands for frames per second, its the bar on the left under or next to the start and stop button

a tut is short for a tutorial, which is a source of information that describes to you how to do something

an easing tutorial is a tutorial on the movement of easing, which is when you start of with small movements in an animation and gradually get larger, but then gets smaller towards the end

http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=7835 <--- is an example of one

and the master tutorial list is a list of some of the best tutorials on the site

which is located here ------> http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7164

and FYI (for your information) a courtesy is when you comment on the animation page of the person asking for courtesy which is normally located in their signature

How DO you paint with the colors of the wind?

Curtesy?

viewtopic.php?t=35985