Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Very First pivot animation

Once again this is the very first pivot animation, last one i posted was funny( thanks to James and Armageadon for helping me with posting) my friend showed me pivot and were to get the stks. So ya, i didnt use anything besides pivot, so its gona suck.

http://**********.com/img/1214424590.gif

It will probley go to fast for you guys to see the dialog, but thats another thing i need to work on.
    Ok lets see if this works

Re: Very First pivot animation

Wow, that was good, brilliant even, for a first ani.
    Yeah, now that you have the very basics down, work on other stuff, list below:

1. Smoothness: Easily done, basically lower the distance you move the stickman's joints or any objects each frame, to make it look smoother and less rushed.

2. Easing: This is basically used to add a more realistic feel to your animations. Just start moving the stk a small distance each frame, then a longer distance, then a shorter distance again, for example |-|--|---|----|---|--|-| instead of |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|.

3. Physics: Basically making the force of gravity look more apparent in your animations, so that it doesn't look like your stickmen float everywhere.

For a more in depth example of all this stuff look at Baha's Mega Tut (here)

Work on these and your anis will look waaayy better.

It was choppy, but it's a first, so eh. Work on everything James said. Try making tests for specific movements and effects, also. It helps you get the hang of things. Have fun animating!

dude that's great for a first
    mine sucked lol well to help you out go to tutorials and read bahas it helps alot.
    have fun animating more but i give you some advise....make the pivot smaller and dont tend to use default download or make you own its fun and more original.
    courtesy?
    click blue or red team
    Click Here For Free Games & Others Things. You Can Make Up To 20 Dollars IN 2 Hours.

It funny how people will take time out of their life to look at something so useless Hehehehe