Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

My Collabs (I return courtesy)

please rate and please tell me what you think of it...

Old Newbie

Re: My first animation

i love your little collab and welcome to pivot. How you found droidz so fast is odd, but ok. You have good ideas, a little random, but its ok. Your low beg, and need to work on the 'basics.' This is easing, spacing, physics, and overall smoothness. See Baha's Tutorial, somewhere in this site, and you'll be good in no time.

Courtesy?
    (see and post in my thread since i did in yours )

BTW-His eyes were demon man! Was that custom or where you d/l it?? I loved it!

92% of teens listen to rap,
    if you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy and paste this into your sig.
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
    (")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination!

Enthusiast

You should read the rules and do something about the title because this thread will be your forever thread
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SykoKiller666
    i love your little collab and welcome to pivot. How you found droidz so fast is odd, but ok. You have good ideas, a little random, but its ok. Your low beg, and need to work on the 'basics.' This is easing, spacing, physics, and overall smoothness. See Baha's Tutorial, somewhere in this site, and you'll be good in no time.

Courtesy?
    (see and post in my thread since i did in yours )

BTW-His eyes were demon man! Was that custom or where you d/l it?? I loved it!
    - i read some tutorials x) and i downloaded the eyes from a naruto pack... i cant remember where i got them o.O a pack from droidz i think...

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    You should read the rules and do something about the title because this thread will be your forever thread
    i changed the name thanks for telling me

Fresh Newbie

Re: My Collabs

New one its very noob like

i named it "Fall"