Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What Rank Do You Think I am?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Med Beginner - meh, whatever

1 12.50%
  • Lo Beginner =(

1 12.50%
  • Hi Beginner - makes enough sense to pass...

1 12.50%
  • Lo Inter - almost there (I think)

5 62.50%
  • Med Inter - Seriously? cool

0 0%
  • Hi Inter - I wish lol

0 0%
  • Veteran - If you think I'm vet, you're probably retarded.

0 0%
  • Elite - heh heh, choose this and I'll say you're illiterate...

0 0%

-Da PivExpert's Thread - A new level of Stupidity...

Teh PivExpert... Achieving a new level of stupidity (as follows)
    When life give you lemons, make lemonade 'cos I'm freakin' thirsty.

Hello people I probably don't know.

All my (good) animations are (to be) posted here.

OK, unlike other threads, the further down you go, the better the animations. Why? the older ones are at the top. That's why. The newer animations are a the bottom, so you're going to have to scroll...

Note: Before watching any of my anims, keep in mind that I am a very bad animator that has to rely on stickfigures made by other people, so I would like to thank everybody who has posted stickfigures on http://www.droidz.org and I would also like to thank Jon for making droidz.org in the first place. Though admittedly, I only use my own stks and ones be Bolt in the animations shown here...
    Color Code:
    -Red: One of my better animations.
    -Green: One of my okay junky anims that is pending for the junk folder or the recycle bin.
    -Blue: One of my worst anims and no, I don't know why I posted it so don't ask.

OK, here goes nothing...

A Random Thing

A Random Thing2:

A Random Thing3...

A weird animation involving a guy and some random stuff.

Yeah, I know, the description isn't very descriptive, is it? neither are any of the titles to my anims.

Some random animation I made of a guy falling

Usin' mah arrow (This animation is pointless)

WTF1

Ball animation 1

Beginning to some random animation I will make:

The finished thing will be a decent size, And I should also have the .piv for the finished one. Credz to Bolt for the stickfigure in this animation....

The thing shown directly above
    ....and in this animation.... oh yeah, I decided not to follow through with this one animation, so I added a crappy ending and called it quits. And, 'cos I didn't finish it, I don't have the .piv
    Falling guy two
    falling guy three
    as always, thanks to bolt for a stick (empty head one)
    Running Loop
    Some guy falling off (the side of) a mountain
    All sticks in the above animation by Bolt. Inspired by one of the animations from somebodys thread, I don't know which so don't ask. GIF messed it up because they don't have the right frame rate, because you can't do decimals...
    Random Animation born of boredom.
    Backflip Test .piv only

More Comin' Soon =)

Credz: So far, Bolt for one the stick in some of the animations. Rest to me. I get inspiration from a lot of people, so if one of my animations has the same general idea as yours, credz to you.
    [center:12fiv8g7]|Thread|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]|Click for Latest Update|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]Courtesy is appreciated[/center:12fiv8g7]

Re: Da PivExpert

Wow why hasn't anyone commented? i would say medium beginner, it's a tad shakey and uneased in spots. good work.

Re: Da PivExpert - Someday I'll be better than you... Hopefully

yeah i'd say med-high begginner, creative movements but there kinda stiff and you need to apply easing. courtesy plz (link in my sig)
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

I can't see any stiffness, except in the "Using mah arrow" one, wherein his bending back and forth under the arrow's momentum is a slight bit stiff, it can be overlooked, as it adds to the comical factor. Your ideas are great, and there is nothing wrong with using .stks from Droidz. Why else would they submit them?

Thanks for the advice everyone. I appreciate it, and I will have many more animations coming very soon.
    [center:12fiv8g7]|Thread|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]|Click for Latest Update|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]Courtesy is appreciated[/center:12fiv8g7]

Re: -Da PivExpert's Thread - A new level of Stupidity...

I think you are borderline because of the animation "Beginning to some random animation I will make". It was well eased, the physics were wonderful, but there was a bit of stiffness in the guys back bone. I think you are really really close to inter, just work on moving everything, even a tiny bit. 9.8/10 (i rarely give that rating ;P)
    you are here:
    borderline ---------|--- inter.

Courtesy Returned.

- Neru

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Re: -Da PivExpert's Thread - A new level of Stupidity...

Quote Originally Posted by Neru
    I think you are borderline because of the animation "Beginning to some random animation I will make". It was well eased, the physics were wonderful, but there was a bit of stiffness in the guys back bone. I think you are really really close to inter, just work on moving everything, even a tiny bit. 9.8/10 (i rarely give that rating ;P)
    you are here:
    borderline ---------|--- inter.

Courtesy Returned.

- Neru
    Don't bump threads over a week old. Locked