Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

how do you use threads

okay i need to know how to use threads please
    92% of all teens are fucking tools. If you're one of the 8% who are also faggot tools, copy this into your signature.
    Hi I cannot speak proper fucking English. Have fun deciphering my jumble of bullshit.

Old Newbie
    well, don't look behind you, i dont want to see your face when i kill you

Re: how do you use threads

ok what you just made is your thread. now when you want to post an animation, use imagshack to "Host" it in GIF format. Cut and past the link it gives you into your thread message. watch the "posting GIF correctly" and other useful tutorials to help you out better.

Hope to see you animating and improving soon!
    your friend,
    Stick penguin(AKA DarkFrost)
    if nobody tries then nobody fails. however, if only 1 person tries and does it badly, he is still the best is he not?

92% of all teens have moved into rap. if you're on of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

i heard that if you drop a penny off the empire state building, it could crush a car. So instead of spending all this money on the war in iraq, wouldn't it be easier to just drop 73 cents?

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StickPenguin
    ok what you just made is your thread. now when you want to post an animation, use imagshack to "Host" it in GIF format. Cut and past the link it gives you into your thread message. watch the "posting GIF correctly" and other useful tutorials to help you out better.

Hope to see you animating and improving soon!
    your friend,
    Stick penguin(AKA DarkFrost)
    exactly, also to post the links into your thread you click the edit button located in the bottom corner on your first post

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Now, please don't make threads in the wrong section. I'll lock this up :3