Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: .piv??????

Fresh Newbie

.piv??????

how do i add my pivots it says i cant have ".piv"

Old Newbie
    well, don't look behind you, i dont want to see your face when i kill you

Re: lightwolfs pivots

i cant see it.or have you not posted it yet?
    if nobody tries then nobody fails. however, if only 1 person tries and does it badly, he is still the best is he not?

92% of all teens have moved into rap. if you're on of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

i heard that if you drop a penny off the empire state building, it could crush a car. So instead of spending all this money on the war in iraq, wouldn't it be easier to just drop 73 cents?

Fresh Newbie

Re: lightwolfs pivots

Quote Originally Posted by StickPenguin
    i cant see it.or have you not posted it yet?
    i dont know how to add pivot yet
    i clicked add this file but nothing happened

Old Newbie
    well, don't look behind you, i dont want to see your face when i kill you

Re: .piv??????

ok, first save it as a GIF(follow this tutorial viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9933) then use imageshack to host the animation.cut the link it gives you,then come back to your thread.click edit, then at the top you will see "Img".click this, then in the space in between the" [Img]'s " past the link. then hit submit(at the bottom) and you are all set!
    if nobody tries then nobody fails. however, if only 1 person tries and does it badly, he is still the best is he not?

92% of all teens have moved into rap. if you're on of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

i heard that if you drop a penny off the empire state building, it could crush a car. So instead of spending all this money on the war in iraq, wouldn't it be easier to just drop 73 cents?