Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Squeeges Thread

Old Newbie

Squeeges Thread

Squeeges Thread
    Yhar

Ranks and cc are very nice.

NOTE: dont rlly ever expect anything serious from me.

LOOK MAT MY FACE, DO I LOOK SERIOUS?

Credz:
    Me
    Venge
    Guy who made the gun blast

Re: Squeeges Thread

SQUEEGE WHEN DID YOU GET SO RUSTY?
    >:U

Med beg, the movements can use a lot of work, work on your easing, stiffness, shakeyness, physics. Rawr. Shit courtesy returned.

Old Newbie

thanks, anyone else have anything to say,

im feeling med beginnerish

yeah about low-med begginner, work on physics, the one with the gun: the gun was sliding all over the place and he was really stiff, the other two anims were kinda pointless, also dont use 1 frame effects they suck. work on stiffness, easing and physics. courtesy?
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Dedicated Member

Squeege, I think you are a low begginer.

This punch lacked easing and smoothness. Including these in your animations are a biggie and people will obviously notice you more.

As for this animation, the man came in too fast and I didnt figure what was going on till a minute later. You seriously need to work on easing as i have said before and also you lack physics, which, is also a biggie.

Well, I would like to congratulate you if you made that gun as it looks pretty good. The man in the animation however was not. I seen what you were trying to do and make the gun holding posiution in the right place by making another arm. However, you kinda fucked that up a bit, as his arm was a different colour to the rest of his body.

As I have said before- Improve on easing, smoothness and physics.

I do give links to people that are medium begginer+ but you are low begginer and i suggest that you go to darren's ultimate tutorial.
    I think you do have potential and I hope you improve. Keep it up!

Hi Squeege.

I'd say Low Beginner.
    Everything is shaky and easing is not used very much.

To get rid of shakiness, mostly in the feet, I suggest you create a really small figure.
    To do this, create a line on the Orange dot, and click the orange dot again, so the length is 0. Decrease the thickness so that it is also 0. Then place it wherever a foot is. After every frame, move the figure so that the same part of the foot is covering the marker. Never move the marker.

For the punch, he didn't wind up or take a step or anything. Make it look somewhat realistic.

Good job overall though, I think you're a bit rusty.