Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: am i inter yet?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • med beg

5 71.43%
  • high beg

1 14.29%
  • low inter

1 14.29%
  • med inter

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i got a new handle on pivot tell me what u think

this isnt even my best anymore all thanks goes to pivot bulbmin of youtube.
    i know the throwing part is messed up i fixed it but didnt add the file as gif yet so f it

credits to ilepron for helping me with easing he fixed up my pivot and i redid it and i think i got a pretty good handle now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: i got a new handle on pivot tell me what u think

The movements were wierd, and it was stiff. You are not interz yet. You did get a handle on pivot, but it is still stiff and not really eased. Move every joint every frame to reduce stiffness. Practice more and you will get interz in no time at all!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Armageadon
    The movements were wierd, and it was stiff. You are not interz yet. You did get a handle on pivot, but it is still stiff and not really eased. Move every joint every frame to reduce stiffness. Practice more and you will get interz in no time at all!
    thanks pal but wouldnt moving ALL joints each frame make the movements look weird?

You only move them a little. But if you stand up. You can't stay perfecly still without moving. So moving every joint every frame would help. Like for the back, if you keep it in one place it is unrealistic. Whenever you do something your backbone bends forward or backward, but does not stay in the same place. It can only if something is supporting it. Like a chair. And if the person is standing. His arms will move because of gravity. And his knees. You can stand up and look at yourself and see how you move. It is a great way of coming up with how you should make your stickfigure move that makes it look good and realistic. And don't double post it is against the rules. Use the edit button to edit posts. Like I had to do twice with this post because I left things out.

You only move them little. But if you stand up. You can't stay perfecly still without moving. So moving every joint every frame would help. Like for the back, if you keep it in one place it is unrealistic. Whenever you do something your backbone bends forward or backward, but does not stay in the same place. It can only if something is supporting it. Like a chair. And if the person is standing. His arms will move because of gravity. And his knees. You can stand up and look at yourself and see how you move. It is a great way of coming up with how you should make your stickfigure move that makes it look good and realistic. And don't double post it is against the rules.
    woah dude thanks that helps alot but suck me and see how much movement that takes!hahaha jk seriously thats a very helpful comment

Quote Originally Posted by crazypivoteh
    You only move them little. But if you stand up. You can't stay perfecly still without moving. So moving every joint every frame would help. Like for the back, if you keep it in one place it is unrealistic. Whenever you do something your backbone bends forward or backward, but does not stay in the same place. It can only if something is supporting it. Like a chair. And if the person is standing. His arms will move because of gravity. And his knees. You can stand up and look at yourself and see how you move. It is a great way of coming up with how you should make your stickfigure move that makes it look good and realistic. And don't double post it is against the rules.
    woah dude thanks that helps alot but suck me and see how much movement that takes!hahaha jk seriously thats a very helpful comment
    Now I am mentally scared for life. And welcome to my sig. I needed a new quote. Now get animating! Jk, but I hope to see more animations from you!

Quote Originally Posted by crazypivoteh
    Now I am mentally scared for life. And welcome to my sig. I needed a new quote. Now get animating! Jk, but I hope to see more animations from you!
    hah thanks im honored,im already practicing

Fresh Newbie

Good work. Here is a link to Baha tut http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662

it seems to be helping me at the moment
    modmodmodbod

yeah the foot placement is kinda weird and you've already have had a full on conversation about stiffness but also work on physics, such as gravity. med beginner, courtesy?
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast