Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Here I Come

Fresh Newbie
    'Don't trust the ShadowZ, they will get you'

Coutesy?

Re: Here I Come

Low beginner look at easing and stiffness tutorials these are really choppy.

Hmmm.... bit stiff, need to work on easing a bit, and your physics are a bit off. On the other hand, the spin kick had the frame in right (or close enough to fool me). When you save as a GIF, make the fps rate a bit faster.
    [center:12fiv8g7]|Thread|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]|Click for Latest Update|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]Courtesy is appreciated[/center:12fiv8g7]

Fresh Newbie

I'm back from the dead! I some how forgot to update DD threads but now i'm back with an another lazy animation.
    'Don't trust the ShadowZ, they will get you'

Coutesy?

you're right. It was a lazy animation. The guy's foot is really shaky, so please fix that. Also, he's really stiff. Bend his back more. However, t did sort of turn out 3D. Good job there. (Sorry about how choppy each of my sentences are, but I'm just sorta too lazy to string together that many words) (Woops, I just did lol.)

Courtesy??
    [center:12fiv8g7]|Thread|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]|Click for Latest Update|[/center:12fiv8g7][center:12fiv8g7]Courtesy is appreciated[/center:12fiv8g7]