Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IceCream´s Thread! I will return courts

Welcome to IceCreams thread!:

News: I am going to read Baha´s ultimate tut more carefull than ever before. I will post every single piv i make from that and then you can tell me if i got better!

Thank you!

Usefull informations :

Courts in sig
    and
    = Left = Right
    and
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Old Newbie

Re: IceCream´s Thread! I will return courts

hey, welcome to the forum, um, its a good start, kinda choppy, but you seem to get the idea on how to punch. low beginner, work on easing for starters, theres a section for tutorials and what-not, i recommend starting there, Bahamut has a really awesome one, that covers everything almost. it will help alot

courtesy? (link in the sig)
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43917 <-- clickeh
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    courtesy ? !

Dedicated Member

IceCream, I think you are low beginner.

This is very stiff. You should make sure that your animations are smooth, even if they look random it makes it a whole lot better if it is smooth.
    There is no easing in this. Easing is a very important part in your animations, You need to learn What easing is and how to do it.

You should go to darren's ultimate tutorial. Get up to date on What's what in pivot and you should do fine.

Ps- Post more animations.

Quote Originally Posted by perish
    There is no easing in this. Easing is a very important part in your animations, You need to learn What easing is and how to do it.
    Uhm you cant say that there is no easing in it. There is easing look at his back, legs and arms. Not much easing but you saying there isnt any easing here is a lie.

Thanks for the CC i will return courtesy!

Usefull informations :

Courts in sig
    and
    = Left = Right
    and
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by IceCream
    Uhm you cant say that there is no easing in it. There is easing look at his back, legs and arms. Not much easing but you saying there isnt any easing here is a lie.

Hey, Don't say I'm lying when I'm trying to make you improve.I hate when people say that. There is no easing. His back, his legs and arms don't contain easing in it. So when I say there is no easing in it I'm telling the truth.
    Don't criticise people when they take the time to comment on your thread and give you advice. Not very kind.
    And when you say not much easing, that is just wrong, you either have easing in it, or you don't.

well work on foot placement and making them have feet lol. also work on physics, i noticed his joints shake alot. also try making longer combos and apply easing. its stiff on the backbone too, you'll get better, for now low beginner. look at bahas tutorial.

courtesy?
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Hey, Don't say I'm lying when I'm trying to make you improve.I hate when people say that. There is no easing. His back, his legs and arms don't contain easing in it. So when I say there is no easing in it I'm telling the truth.
    Don't criticise people when they take the time to comment on your thread and give you advice. Not very kind.
    And when you say not much easing, that is just wrong, you either have easing in it, or you don't.
    If you say so.
    I didnt mean to sound mad.

Xao and everybody telling me to read baha´s: I have been reading it many times. But i never did all the stuff i was told to do! I will now i promise. And for a proof: I will post every single stuff i make from Baha´s tut!

Usefull informations :

Courts in sig
    and
    = Left = Right
    and

Dedicated Member

Xao and everybody telling me to read baha´s: I have been reading it many times. But i never did all the stuff i was told to do! I will now i promise. And for a proof: I will post every single stuff i make from Baha´s tut!
    No, don't do that. Just learn from Darren's tutorial, doesn't mean you have to do everything on it. Just learn from what he says and do something of your own.

I didnt mean i would post exactely the same walking and same running, punching, kicking and all that stuff. But i will post my own version of the things mentioned in the tut

Usefull informations :

Courts in sig
    and
    = Left = Right
    and

Dedicated Member

And for a proof: I will post every single stuff i make from Baha´s tut!
    Hmmm... Really?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast