Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Blood test be honest plz

Hey im new here and i just want your honenst oppinion on this. I dont think its that good beacuse i lost all my .stks so i had to create some (Witch im not good at)

Link

[img]http://**********.com/img/1215905158.gif[/img]

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Blood test be honest plz

Right, I'm sorry, that wasn't good, not very blood-like.

But I can help

First off, you need more "spurts" of blood, all going in different directions (For the style you use, particles) an important thing to remember about this that the blood shoots out, then slows down.

Here's an example of blood, slowed waaaaaay down so you can get what I'm about to explain.

As the blood moves away from the source, it moves slower and becomes smaller, to do this just move it a shorter distance away from the onion skin and decrease it's size by intervals.

The main problem with your blood was that it lasted about 4 frames, try to follow my advice and aim for 8 or more.

There are other styles than blood, the one I explained is called Particle, the only other one I can reasonably teach is Realistic, which takes a bit more effort and tbh isn't used much cos animators are lazy shites.

If you want I could try to teach you realistic, but you'd have to give me a day or two to whip up a quick test animation to give you (And so that I can holler Justin or THEMILLZ for a refresher course :P)

Hope I helped.
    -Chim.

Fresh Newbie

Thanks man like i said i dont have the STKs to make that bloodspew can u hook me up with a link

Veteran Enthusiast

That's the beauty of Particle compared to realistic, the stk.'s are really simple, see:

Don't belive me? Here's a frame from the animation :P

So y'see, you can easily make your own stk.'s, which'll get you some needed stk. making experience.

Ofcourse don't go expecting TM quality lol. Everyone starts somewhere

Fresh Newbie

[img]http://**********.com/img/1215914732.gif[/img]

It isnt what exacty u said but i personaly think its better