Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

My mask is white's beginner pivots~!

Ok here is my first one!

Catch!

Bounced Back the hit

Thank you lots blade, I see what you mean and I think I have got the idea.

Easing & physics test
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Fresh Newbie

Re: My mask is white's beginner pivots~!

My first pivot! Please post, your ideas, suggestions, exc..
    Constructive critisim please not "your a noob stop what your doing right now" please.
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by My mask is white
    My first pivot! Please post, your ideas, suggestions, exc..
    Constructive critisim please not "your a noob stop what your doing right now" please.
    Plz.. no one had commented this thread yet.. plz next time just edit your 1st post k? read the rules... and learn the rules of courtesy..

-you need easing in your animations... you need to focus on easing like this | stand for frame - stands for easing |-|--|---|----|---|--|-| its like a car it speeds up and slows down it doesn't just go from 0 to 90 in 0 seconds and 90 to 0 in 0 seconds it has to slow down first right? and your animations are shaky especially the red laser you have here, and you need to learn the laws of physics (Gravity) when the guy in the second animation falls he needs to fall down immediately not having stops along the way... and next time don't shoot 2 bullets shoot one :\ Glad this helped.. you have very nice animations keep practicing... i'd say low beginner

EDIT!!!: Well you should of like made more space between the bullets like you SHOOT! gun goes up (Recoil)... shoot again misses.. (shooting UPWARDS) and between that time maybe you would like you other guy to take time to charge or make it look more realistic!
    I see you understand stiffness, but i'll just put this in here anyway...Stiffness is when you dont move all the joint of the stick in the frame (When the stick is standing you neednt use this) and i'll put rust in too: Rust means you dont move the sticks naturally (not making them move realistic).. you have rust... work on it xD try your best you will succeed

Courtesy?

Courtesy is when somebody complimented your thread... read here how to comment other person's thread back... HERE!!! Read it plz... When somebody comments in your thread as a good post... and says courtesy... you would have to comment in their thread and type Courtesy returned... xD so they know... Glad i can help

MORE EDIT: I see you practicing its just that you know when he falls he should fall IMMEDIATELY not just stopping... going back up again then doing the splitz... here i made an animation to explain it
    Stiffness:Stiffness is when you dont move all the joint of the stick in the frame (When the stick is standing you neednt use this) Glad to help again
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Fresh Newbie

I shot two bullets just to add a bit more in there, I didn't want it to be just one bullet being absorbed and shot back, I wanted him to miss one but thank you anyway I'll take your advice.

pretty good effects but the effects needmore frames and you havew to look at the physics of the effect (angle and force), do you use onin skin? I cant think of anything to say differant than the other guy but just work on physics, easing and stiffness

Courtesy?
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Fanatic Enthusiast

those blood sticks, wehre you get them from

they look alot like mine, if that is the case, you need to give credit.