Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

My first Animation

Hey guys
    this is my frst animation.
    I took Jon's skatepack for the skateboard

HEREyou can see it!

I'd be grateful if you place your comments, but remember, it's my first animation

POEPPS

Re: My first Animation

i would say the best part of the animation was when the letters came up the rest still needed a lot of work but i guess its a good place 2 start
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    EVILKITTY ROCKS SO HARD
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilkitty
    respect my authority
    mah youtube account

that was good for your first animation, but it could have been longer

Dedicated Member

First of all, welcome to DD!

As far as beginners go, you've got a knack for basic effects already. However, in most all other areas, you've got some work to do. Don't take that the wrong way, because everyone has to start somewhere.

I recommend checking out some tutorials (<-- Clicky) if you haven't already. Check the master list first. They really helped me to get started. I hope they do the same for you.

Keep at it and you'll improve quickly.

^Click this and I won't slay you. It's COURTESY!!!^

Its ot bad for a first animation try making the text shorter and the movie longer else the people get bored It's good and bad that you start with skateboarding cuse its a real hard thing to animate but alot of people like it try smoothing em out and work on easing ^^

Dedicated Member

Well as you said, it is your first animation and it does show.

The animation was a bit short. The sticks, make them yourself from now on, people would much like to hump you.
    You need to ease. If you haven't heard of easing it is as follows-
    |-|--|---|
    Remember. The | is the frame, the - is the pixels moved. As I have said before, which I like the theory- Imagine it as starting a car, It starts off slow then eventually gains speed, then slows down as it changes a gear.
    It was not very smooth. Smoothness is a very important part of your animating. If it is not smooth, people will lose interest fairly quick, so be sure to keep it slick.
    Go to Darren's ultimate tutorial. He is a legend. I'm sure it will help you with alot of things, the above and much more (effects ect.)
    Please act on what I have said and what others have said. The advice from people now will truly make you advance in your pivot career, and up the ranks.
    Overall, low-beginner, but not like really low. It is your first animation and you have done well for a start. Keep it up!