Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

Sabotages Thread

Welcome fellow freaks and geeks, to the opening of my new crappy thread. I could use some tips on running and reactions.

- Need help with the 3D trip before I can continue. Ask for piv. file if need be.

- stiff

- This one should be redone, it's mostly suckish because I rushed it.
    I shall know summon an army of evil diabolical heartless denizens of the deep from the darkest pits of hell to feast upon this macoroni and cheese.
    (did I say heartless? If so I meant harmless.)

Re: Sabotages Thread

The top animations thing yea...::
    Wow, that first one I really liked. The run at the begging was just horrific to be honest. It was stiff on the back, the whole run looked unrealistic. I dont think anybody runs with a straight back and with the top leg going that high up and not really extending. The Stickman on the hover board was great though. Maybe it would look fantastic if you put like the effect of sparks coming out of the board, that little difference would help a lot. As he is walking i see a bit of stiffness in his back though. As he is opening the cellphone or whatever that is it looks HAWT olol the arms going everywhere is a good touch. I see a part where the arm just stops though always keep all the parts moving move every joint on the body. When his arm is going down I see it like shaky it is easy to edit that off though. I would suggest you finishing it it is pretty sick man ;D.

PS: can you send me the piv I can edit out all the things i see wrong then send it back so you get alittle more help.

The second animation from the top::
    As he is bending into that one position before he kicks that rock thing wasn't very eased. When he turns around to kick it was stiff, remember to move all joints in the stick. When he is looking up you should make him sway around but like alittle like brad dose in his sexy animation's, for example this one http://upd.animatorhost.com/beerad312/Grenadeoyrn.piv
    The sway on that one was totally awesome. Try to make the stick move at all times if it dosen't it will look unreal or dead >:C don't want that. When he gets hit by the rock it just look he gets hit by it in one position and stays in it as he falls. The stick that comes in isnt eased that much as he bends his knee's on the rock. When he is turning around to kick the guy is impossible... The movement is unrealistic and uneased and he looks really stiff. The bend down double kick was great but stiff. The roll was unrealistic and i really didnt like it. The animation just wasnt that apeiling to me.

PS: Pm me if you need any help.

Old Newbie

I'm bumbing because I need help with this 3D trip kick. If you need the piv. file to be of assistance just ask.
    Like how do I make him fall properly. Also i need a site to upload animations on, because photobucket sucks.
    I shall know summon an army of evil diabolical heartless denizens of the deep from the darkest pits of hell to feast upon this macoroni and cheese.

Old Newbie

nice but could be better
    you should try and work on the smoothness

courtesy?
    Courtesy? < click it or click HERE for my thread

my youtube account

Old Newbie

UPDATEAGE!

pretty good animation i dont really know ranks but i think your high beginner..
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Site(thanks Eddy):http://www.firephoenixclan.tk
    link to fire fhenix clan