Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • med beginner

2 66.67%
  • high beginner

1 33.33%
  • borderline

0 0%
  • Low inter

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

Rate me, returning courtesy.

This thread has been updated, and only my new pivots will be on here, this is after a week or two after making animations

My only storyline -

New

Some other animations

Please rate, and answer the poll, I will return courtesy if you request it.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Re: I'm new

Hmm I liked msot of your animations, but youv'e still got a lot more to improve on.

Sword Swift:
    This wasn't that bad. The movements could of used a bit more work, like the foot placement, easing etc. The main problem was the trails; they were well made, but you didn't animate it correctly. The trails were left on the sword far too long, the trail effect is ment to make something look faster not slower. So as you swing the sword/stick the trails start off small, then as the swing starts moving faster the trails get bigger, also trails should only be visible for no longer then 3 frames.

Camera test:
    I like it, it was a little fast and short, but it's just a test. To make the camera movements look better and more realistic you need to ease every movement of the camera(just like easing stick movements[like the easing in your easing example animation]). Also you don't want the camera shaking about randomly, you want it to look realistic.

Well then, if you were asking what rank you are then I would say your about low beginner. Your effects are quite amazing for a beginner animator but your movements need a lot more work.

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter
    Hmm I liked msot of your animations, but youv'e still got a lot more to improve on.

Sword Swift:
    This wasn't that bad. The movements could of used a bit more work, like the foot placement, easing etc. The main problem was the trails; they were well made, but you didn't animate it correctly. The trails were left on the sword far too long, the trail effect is ment to make something look faster not slower. So as you swing the sword/stick the trails start off small, then as the swing starts moving faster the trails get bigger, also trails should only be visible for no longer then 3 frames.

Camera test:
    I like it, it was a little fast and short, but it's just a test. To make the camera movements look better and more realistic you need to ease every movement of the camera(just like easing stick movements[like the easing in your easing example animation]). Also you don't want the camera shaking about randomly, you want it to look realistic.

Well then, if you were asking what rank you are then I would say your about low beginner. Your effects are quite amazing for a beginner animator but your movements need a lot more work.
    Oh, okay, well I like doing effects alot, I can do movements also, but effects are more of my thing, and that was my first sword effect I did well, the first ones. I'll work on my easing, and stuff

Old Newbie

Bump for new animations added, someone comment plz?

Veteran Enthusiast

hey man make sure you give credz... to the sprite.. and mah C4 bomb xD
    -I liked your newest animation the sword swift... i saw easing but i also saw lil stiffness... :\ might wana work on that...
    -Camera Test... no easing... but the movements were ok.. you should add easing when your starting to move or when your ending the movement..
    -Sprite Kick Stiffness, saw ton of stiffness when he was kicking you should ease on this animation too... Courtesy?
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Old Newbie

bump, added a new animation, some more comments please.

Veteran Enthusiast

they looked like u were improving

try working on easing, when i say work on easing, u have to ease EVERYTHING.
    stiffness and such also need work

Fresh Newbie

i liked them...id say med beg,you need to work on your movement imo but who am i to judge

Old Newbie

Bump, added two new animations, A combo and a roundhouse kick.

its pretty stiff and i dont like the way the guy got cut inhalf
    you should have the other have be like this dark red
    [center:2mqnphuv][/center:2mqnphuv]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast