Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What rank am I?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner

2 66.67%
  • Med Beginner

1 33.33%
  • High Beginner

0 0%
  • Board Line Inter

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

14guyman14's anims *New*

My Anims

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music (rock, metal, alternative rock and grunge), copy and paste this into your signature.

Old Newbie

Re: Super sticks my stick anims

They are really good, but you could make them a bit longer. Thats all I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkElement
    They are really good, but you could make them a bit longer. Thats all I can think of.
    Thanks yah im gonna try to make them longer thanks for the comment
    My Anims

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music (rock, metal, alternative rock and grunge), copy and paste this into your signature.

Veteran Enthusiast

you need easing in your animations... and you have a lot of stiffness too... and physics you need to work on physics a little.. Pm if you need to know anything about them... any problems animating pm me about that too... Courtesy?
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Quote Originally Posted by .:Blade:.
    you need easing in your animations... and you have a lot of stiffness too... and physics you need to work on physics a little.. Pm if you need to know anything about them... any problems animating pm me about that too... Courtesy?
    Thanks i try to work on the stiffness and stuff but i guess i just don't get it...i try to work hard on the physics because that's what makes an anim look bad... but thanks for the comment
    My Anims

New video! *bump*
    My Anims

Re: 14guyman14's anims

ease and work on basic movement m\and not that much beams and such
    its also stiff
    [center:2mqnphuv][/center:2mqnphuv]

Fresh Newbie

You have really good idea's and I'd like to see them improve into something nice.
    You need to work on stifness and easing.
    Easing is basic physics.
    A car doesn't go 0 to 90 in .1 of a second it needs to speed up.
    So lets say the character threw a ball the ball would need to start of slow and then speed up kinda like this.
    I-I--I---I---I----I---I--I--I-I
    It also need's to slow down I mean if the target was 5 feet away it wouldn't need to slow down but lets say your character throws a grenade 50 feet it would speed up and then slow down hit the ground and roll not just stop and that's geting into physics and gravity.
    anyway nice pivots.

CourTeZy Pl0X
    CORTESY<--- COuRTeZy Go's There.
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

to the first poster, tehy really are not REALLY good, REALLY good is Vets/Elites...

They are OK, i'll give you that

These anis have the ideas nailed, but the movements and final product, tehy definately lack in.

you will see all my posts here, or near enough for beginners consist on preaching form teh same book...

learn basics first!

although boring, if you know basics the rest will follow, I'm not trying to put you off of animating or anything, but I am trying to help you improve.

just check out the tuts, learn about easing, and your on your way.

Don't quit =]

Courtesy?
    courtesy?
    Eggy1991's Anis

Old Newbie

You have very good ideas for animations! its just you need to take your time with them. also your stks are very stiff. try to move every joint almost every time. also as eggy1991 has said, start with basics first. practice them and then get into the harder things.
    courtesy returned.

Courtesy?^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast